*Visit in May for some of the top fishing in Wisconsin with an abundance of Walleyes, Bass, Northern, and Panfish!
Enjoy spectacular water views while relishing the slow-paced Rice Lake lifestyle at 'Red Cedar Lake Narrows Hideaway' - this waterfront 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental home sleeps 6 and offers a prime lake location, ensuring a wonderfully memorable Wisconsin getaway! Get treated to your complimentary beverage of choice upon arrival!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Full Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed, Twin Bed
Completely remodeled in 2016 and boasting 1,500 square-feet of living space, this house is a terrific lodging choice for a family or group of close friends looking for the quintessential lake vacation.
The home's waterfront location makes outdoor fun the theme at 'Red Cedar Lake Narrows Hideaway,' featuring a covered 12-by-20-foot deck with a gas grill, comfortable outdoor furniture and magical birds-eye views of the gorgeous Red Cedar Lake below.
On this sprawling property, you'll also find a private dock, an outdoor fire pit, and a covered patio, which extends off the basement level of the home. Additionally, a boathouse and a garage with a freezer - used for keeping fish - allow for plenty of storage, should you decide to bring some water toys or fishing supplies along.
Inside, you'll find this residence quite spacious and well decorated, featuring an open living area, inviting bedrooms, a finished basement, which serves as a recreation room, and all the essential amenities for the utmost comfort during your stay, including central heating and air conditioning, as well as 2 flat screen TVs - both of which are supplied with cable and free WiFi to keep you entertained during your downtime.
Your group will love gathering in the abode's welcoming living room, boasting sleek furnishings and large windows with phenomenal lake views, filling the space with an abundance of natural light while bringing the outdoors inside.
After an exciting day on the lake, return home to prepare your favorite meals in the newly remodeled, fully-equipped kitchen, stocked with modern appliances and all the cooking utensils needed to bring your favorite recipes to life.
After cooking in the kitchen, assemble around the adjacent dining table to enjoy your delicious dinner while rehashing the day's memorable events. Later, look forward to relaxing in any of the bedrooms' cloud-like beds with a good book before settling in for a restful night's sleep.
-- THE LOCATION --
The best feature of this property is its unbeatable lakefront location! Popular lake activities include boating, swimming, fishing, floating and strolling along the shore.
Red Cedar Lake, the body of water on which the home is situated, connects 2 other lakes, forming a whopping 2,800 acres of water-filled fun. For a memorable afternoon, take the 22-foot fishing pontoon, with seating for 10 people, to the neighboring Hemlock and Balsam. When you stay here, you'll also be a short 10-minute drive from the town of Rice Lake's abundant attractions, including several tasty local restaurants.
Another phenomenal dining establishment, which is a must-try and required reservations, is situated on the close by Stout Island. No matter how you plan to spend your time during your Wisconsin getaway, this phenomenal Rice Lake vacation rental house will quickly become a place you love coming home to at the end of the day!
*This is a disabled veteran home owned business*
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped, newly remodeled kitchen, central heating and air conditioning, 2 flat screen TVs with cable and free WiFi, finished basement recreation room, washer and dryer, and much more
- Complimentary cocktails/beverages of choice upon arrival!
- Experience the best of outdoor living with this property's private deck, gas grill, covered patio, outdoor firepit (wood provided), dock, 2-car garage with freezer and more!
- Beautiful fishing pontoons available to rent - With Honda 50 horse power engine, stereo system, sun cover trolling motor and power anchor
- Phenomenal lakefront location - Direct access to outdoor recreation! Minutes from town and its attractions, including local restaurants!
- Nearest Major Airport - Minneapolis−Saint Paul International Airport (~117 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Dog-friendly with fee
- Dog Fee: $75 Per Stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- No parties, events or large gatherings
- Please contact the owner to rent the beautiful fishing pontoon ($200 per day or $525 a week plus gas, must be at least 19 years old to operate)
- If you're traveling with more than 6 guests, check the availability of the additional 3-bedroom vacation rental on the property (listing #428330 on the Evolve website) Please inquire with Evolve about renting both properties together
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Permit #: Tpena92sulGet the full listing »