*Visit year-round for some of the top fishing in Wisconsin with lots of Walleyes, Bass, Northern, and Panfish!*
Live life at a slower pace while staying at this 4-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental located near the City of Rice Lake! This lakefront home boasts 2,000 square feet, a pair of 22-foot fishing pontoons (available for rent), and water views from the decks. Spend your days on Red Cedar Lake fishing, boating, or floating. Get treated to your complimentary beverage of choice upon arrival!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed, Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: 2 Twin Rollaway Beds
This home was newly constructed in 2019 and features 2,000 square feet of living space, floor-to-ceiling windows, and is a terrific choice for a family or group of close friends looking for the quintessential lake vacation.
Spend days on the covered 15 x 30-foot deck with a gas grill, comfortable outdoor furniture and magical birds-eye-views of Red Cedar Lake below. You'll also have access to two private docks, an outdoor fire pit (wood provided), and a covered patio, which extends off the basement level of the home.
After a day on the lake, store your water supplies and fishing gear in the garage. You can also clean the catch-of-the-day at the fish cleaning station before storing it in the freezer and heading inside the spacious and well-decorated home. Toss your dirty clothes in the first-floor laundry room and relax in the living room.
With sleek furnishings, large windows boasting lake views, and a flat-screen cable TV, the living room ushers everyone to gather and spend downtime together. There's more space for the group downstairs in the finished walk-out basement also featuring ample seating and a flat-screen cable TV.
Step into the fully equipped kitchen and prepare your favorite meals using the modern appliances and all the cooking utensils you could need. Dine at the island bar and dining table while sharing highlights from the day. End the evening outside in the fresh air around the fire pit under a starlit sky.
Central heating and air conditioning ensure everyone is comfortable when it's time for bed. Surf the web using the free WiFi or grab your favorite book before climbing into one of the cloud-like queen beds in each room for a restful night's sleep.
-- THE LOCATION --
Take one of the 22-foot fishing pontoons (available for rent) out for some fun on Red Cedar Lake. The pontoons feature 4-stroke Honda engines with 50 horsepower and seating for 10 people. You can also go for a peaceful stroll along the shore for a quiet afternoon.
From Red Cedar Lake you can also access Balsam Lake and Hemlock Lake giving you 2,800 acres of water to explore. After working up an appetite, drive 12 miles to downtown Rice Lake for lunch. Afterward, you can check out local cheese houses, microbreweries, the Rice Lake Speedway, or browse the shops in town.
Be sure to make a reservation at Stout's Island Lodge with a rotating menu and tremendous lake views. Drive 7.7 miles to the town of Birchwood, known as the bluegill capital of Wisconsin. Grab your golf clubs and take the car or pontoon to Tagalong Golf & Resort in the warmer months or drive 15.6 miles to Christie Mountain for a day spend on the slopes.
Adventure seekers can take advantage of the nearby snowmobile and ATV trails for an exciting day. Make sure to plan a few day trips to nearby destinations including Hayward 36 miles away, Eau Claire 70 miles away, or Minneapolis 114 miles away.
*This is a disabled veteran home owned business*
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, central heating, central air conditioning, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, free Wi-Fi, finished basement recreation room, washer and dryer, and much more
- Experience the best of outdoor living with a private deck, gas grill, covered patio, outdoor fire pit (wood provided), private dock, fish cleaning station, 3-car garage with freezer and more!
- Complimentary cocktails/beverages of your choice upon arrival!
- Beautiful fishing pontoons available to rent - With Honda 50 horsepower engine, stereo system, sun cover, trolling motor, and power anchor
- Phenomenal lakefront location - Direct access to outdoor recreation! Minutes from town and attractions including local restaurants!
- Nearest Major Airport - Minneapolis−Saint Paul International Airport (~117 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with $75 per stay fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- If you're traveling with more than 8 guests, check the availability of the additional 3-bedroom vacation rental on the property (listing #312610 on the Evolve website) Please inquire with Evolve about renting both properties together
- Reach out to the Guest Contact to rent the fishing pontoons for $200 per day or $525 a week plus gas (paid by check upon your arrival at the property)
- Must be at least 19 years old to operate pontoons, as the boats have a Honda 50 horse power engine
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »