NOTE: Another vacation rental unit is on-site and other travelers may be present during your stay
Experience the joys of the Nevada and California mountains at this 1-bed, 2-bath vacation rental apartment. Ski at Lake Tahoe's many top-notch resorts, roll the dice in Reno, or simply enjoy the peaceful surrounding of this ground-floor unit! With enough space to sleep 4, this open-concept apartment features 1,500 square feet of tastefully furnished interior and all the essentials!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa | Additional Sleeping: Air Mattress (Please Reserve in Advance)
Nestled in the foothills of the Toiyabe and Tahoe National Forests, this charming ground-floor abode features a clean and polished modern interior and plenty of space for your comfort. Spend your days skiing at Mt. Rose and your evenings sipping sunset cocktails on the patio!
Start your day on a healthy note by throwing on your hiking shoes and taking a leisurely hike around the gorgeous wooded surrounding of the property. After you've worked up an appetite, whip up a hearty breakfast in the fully equipped kitchen complete with a wine fridge, high-end coffee machine, and a rack of spices for all of your favorite recipes!
When you're not skiing at Mt. Rose Ski Tahoe, unwind by watching your favorite movie on the flat-screen cable TV in the living room. The family room on the other side of the room divider is perfect for social hours or mapping out your next adventure.
With tall ceilings, a mixture of hardwood and carpet flooring, and plenty of fun, modern accents, this house has it all! After a lovely family-style meal at the dining table, head out to the patio to make a celebratory toast to your first night of vacation! This outdoor area offers a grill, oversized wind chimes, a Buddha statue, a water fountain, and jaw-dropping mountain views!
As you start to get sleepy, make your way to one of the 2 full bathrooms to freshen up before bedtime. The master bedroom offers a king-sized bed and an en-suite bathroom while 2 other guests can get comfortable on the queen-sized sleeper sofa in the living room.
-- THE LOCATION --
Locals flock to the Lake Tahoe-area as the snow starts to fall for some of the best skiing the country has to offer! Mt. Rose is about a 14-minute drive from the property while Diamond Peak is around 30 minutes away. Some other top-notch options include Northstar Resort and Heavenly in South Lake Tahoe! Snowind Sports inside the nearby Galena Lodge is the perfect place to pick up any rentals you need!
No trip to Reno is complete without a meal at one of the delicious local eateries in town. Some favorites include Sunrise Café, Burger Me, Truckee Bagel Co, Miguel's Mexican Food, and Skipolini's Italian. If you're looking for a spot for a special occasion, look no further than Le Bistro or Big Water Grille in Incline Village.
This lovely unit is located just over a mile from the top-notch Montreux Golf & Country Club. There are a handful of other highly regarded golf courses in the area like the Incline Village Mountain Golf Course, Northstar Golf Course, and Wolf Run Golf Club.
Some other ideas for ways to spend your time in the summer include hiking to one of the local mountain peaks (like Mt Rose), rent a sailboat to explore Lake Tahoe, or visit the quaint town of Truckee or the many other fun mountain towns.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with spices, wine fridge, and a high-end coffee machine, a flat-screen cable TV, modern accents, hardwood flooring, dining table, patio with wind chimes, a Buddha statue, grill, and mountain views, 8-car driveway parking, free WiFi, complimentary linens and towels, in-unit laundry machines, and much more!
- Unbeatable Reno Location - 20 minutes from downtown Reno, just over a mile from the Monteux Golf & Country Club, 14 minutes from Mt. Rose Ski Tahoe, and close to hiking, nature tours, delicious restaurants, mountains, lakes, and more
- Nearest International Airport: Reno-Tahoe International Airport ( ~15 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Note that 2 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the queen-sized air mattress, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 4
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »