A Branson West getaway awaits you at this 4-bedroom, 4-bath vacation rental condo. Sleeping up to 14 guests, this welcoming home is the perfect retreat for family and friends seeking a classic Branson experience. Enjoy access to 2 community swimming pools and a catch-and-release lake, or venture out to explore the famous sights and attractions. Shop at Branson Landing or practice your swing at Top of the Rock Golf Course. You'll be close enough to Silver Dollar City to hear the train whistle!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Queen Beds | Bedroom 4: 3-Twin-Over-Twin Bunk Beds
This well-appointed Branson West condo will quickly become your favorite home-base for all your area adventures. Featuring all the comforts and amenities of home including free wireless internet access, a fully equipped kitchen, and welcoming family space, your group will settle right in!
The main living area is furnished with comfort in mind, offering plush seating for your group to kick back and relax after an exciting day. Stretch out on the leather sofa and unwind as a movie plays on the flat-screen cable TV.
Make your way to the kitchen when dinnertime approaches and whip up a delicious home-cooked meal. A pass-through window makes it easy to keep the conversation going between the kitchen and living area.
After dinner, kids will look forward to hanging out in the lower bedroom, featuring 3 sets of twin-over-twin bunk beds, a flat-screen cable TV, foosball table, and en-suite bathroom.
Three additional well-appointed bedrooms offer a king bed and queen-sized beds, ensuring that everyone will be perfectly rested for the big day ahead.
-- THE LOCATION --
This condo is perfect for travelers who wish to enjoy the convenience of being within hearing distance of the Silver Dollar City train whistle, but also be able to relax and unwind at this home-base tucked away off the strip.
You'll be located just west of Branson's famous 76 Country Boulevard and all the restaurants, shows, and attractions. You'll be just over 1 mile from Silver Dollar City - a must visit when in Branson.
Indian Point Marina on beautiful Table Rock Lake is less than 5 miles away, offering excellent boating and fishing. Reel in some bass or head to Lake Taneycomo if you prefer trout.
Golf enthusiasts in your group will look forward to practicing their swing at Top of the Rock Golf Course (18 miles away), or for a more casual activity you'll find mini golf, go-carts, Dolly Parton's Stampede Dinner Attraction, and more.
In the mood for some retail therapy? Branson Landing is just 15 miles from your front door. Top off the outing with a visit to the Tanger Outlet Mall before heading back home.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a private entrance, smoke detector, fully equipped kitchen with Keurig (cups not provided), regular coffee maker (coffee provided), in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, 5 flat-screen cable TVs, poker table, foosball table, BBQ grill (charcoal not provided), ground-level access to all bedrooms, 2 wet bars, home essentials like towels, bedsheets, soap, toilet paper, and more, and on-site parking
- Community amenities include a 5-acre catch and release lake (no swimming), dock, picnic tables, walking trails, 2 swimming pools, boat/trailer parking, and more
- Family-friendly Branson location offering unbeatable access to all the best attractions including Silver Dollar City, Branson Landing, Table Rock Lake, and so much more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Branson Airport - 4000 Branson Airport Blvd, Hollister, MO 65672, (~25 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »