Catch up on some much needed R&R with this generously appointed 1-bedroom, 1-bath Branson West vacation rental condo, which sleeps 4. Offering top-notch amenities, such as 2 community pools and a catch-and-release lake, a peaceful wooded location, and easy access to all of the Branson attractions, this marvelous unit is perfect for a family retreat or couples getaway. Silver Dollar City, Table Rock Lake, and Branson Landing are only minutes away!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Your vacation begins the moment you arrive at this prime Branson West condo, nestled amongst peaceful woods where you can observe the native deer, turkey, squirrels, and woodpeckers.
Inside, you'll find all the necessary comforts of home such as wireless internet access, central heating and a cable TV with BluRay player. Unwind on the plush sofas in the living room, chatting with the chef of the group as they prepare a tasty meal in the fully equipped kitchen.
Pull up a stool to the quaint breakfast bar, or head outside to enjoy your plate alfresco on the private furnished patio. From here, you can hear the Silver Dollar City train whistle as it echoes through the wooded valleys of the Ozark countryside.
Have a cookout in the community grill area, where you can gather with your loved ones around the picnic tables as the kids enjoy the playground. You'll also enjoy access to the condo's two community pools, open seasonally.
When you're ready to call it a day, a comfy king bed awaits you in the well-appointed bedroom.
-- THE LOCATION --
Nestled in the Ozark Mountains on the famous Highway 76, only 1 mile from Silver Dollar City, this condo is the perfect home base for exploring everything the area has to offer!
You'll enjoy the ease of accessing the Silver Dollar City; The Getaway at Notch Estates is located on the west side of the city and has a significantly less amount of traffic!
For those looking for some exceptional shopping and shows, this condo is conveniently mere minutes from over 40 theatres with live entertainment, outlet malls, water parks, and numerous restaurants in Branson.
The condo itself is surrounded by over 100 acres of gorgeous wooded land, hiking trails, and even a private 5-acre catch and release lake only a short stroll from the home! Five miles away you'll find Indian Point Marina at Table Rock Lake for endless water activities, or head to the Ballparks of America 6 miles away for a baseball game or tour of the famous stadium replicas.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen cable TV with BluRay player, private furnished balcony, free WiFi, central heating and more.
- Unbeatable location at The Getaway at Notch Estates on 100 wooded acres with access to a 5-acre catch and release lake, seasonal pools, nature trails, and community grilling area.
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Branson Airport (~25 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties or large gatherings. Events allowed on a case-by-case basis with Homeowner approval (Please contact Evolve for further information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that the community's gathering room, with full kitchen, is available for rent. Rental rates run $40 for 4 hours, with a charge of $10 for each additional hour
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »