Your picture perfect beach house just 1.5 blocks from beautiful Redondo Beach. Start your morning with a stroll to the beach as you will enjoy views from Palos Verdes to Malibu or steps away to the Redondo Pier.
The entire house has been remodeled with beautiful furniture and furnishings for a luxurious family vacation, business trip or a romantic get-away as the pictures speaks for themselves. All new furniture and amenities.
There are three bedrooms w/ one of them being a pass through. Two of the bedrooms offer queen beds, third bedroom has a twin, full and trundle bed. Living room has a 50” flat screen HDTV w/ DVD player and XBox and Wii for the kids. All three bedrooms have HDTV w/ FIOS, DVD players and access to free movies on Netflix. Third bedroom has a desk w/ new PC computer offering internet access and MS suite for those who need to work as well as a color printer (to print boarding passes and such). Master bedroom has a beautiful travertine shower enclosure and hallway bathroom has a stunning shower and tub.
This home has ALL the amenities you could need in a home, includes:
* computer and color printer/scanner/copier
* fast wireless internet access
* ALL movie channels plus Netflix movies
* fully equipped kitchen w/ everything you need such as All-Clad cookware, dish/glass/bakeware, crockpot, panini, toaster, blender, Vitamix blender, juicer, mixer, Jura Capresso coffee/expresso machine, regular coffee maker as well as a Keurig single cup coffee maker and french press if you prefer that instead....
* toiletries include: shampoo, conditioner, bodywash, mouthwash, toothpaste, floss, hair dryer, iron, clothes steamer, first aid, cotton/Q-tip, nail clippers...
* refrig, gas range, microwave, dishwasher
* New LG washer/dryer
* plush quality linens and towels
* New Weber BBQ Grill
* four beach chairs, (4) beach mats, (8) beach towels, rolling cooler, backpack cooler, umbrella
* 4 different size bodyboards and one long board
* 8 adult beach cruisers w/ helmets & bike locks
* 4 children's bicycles w/ helmets & bike locks
* 2 different types of scooters, 1 skateboard & a razor ripstik
* plenty of board games for adults and kids
* PlayStation w/ wireless remotes & games
* xbox kinnect w/ wireless remotes and lots of games
* wii w/ 3 remotes and lots of games & skylanders
* available upon request if you have infants: Pack 'n Play, stroller, high chair, swing (normally not on the premises)
* beach toys and beach bags to carry your supplies
* roast marshmallows at the fire pit
* fountain in the backyard
* central air/heat with ceiling fan in each bedroom & living room
* universal charging station for your iPad, tablet, iPhone or any smart phones.
* portable wireless bluetooth speakers to use on the beach as well as a waterproof wireless speakers for smartphones, MP3, iPod, shuffle...
* plenty of parking
* unlimited calls to anywhere in the US including Canada
* walk to restaurants
* walk to Smart & Final, liquor store, CVS, market, bank, shops, pier...
* Farmers market steps away on Thursdays 7am-2pm
* 15mins to LAX, 7 mins to Hermosa Beach, 12mins to Manhattan Beach or Rolling Hills
* 40-45mins to Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm or Hollywood
* 15-20mins to Palos Verdes for golf courses (Terranea Resort Golf Course, Trump National Gulf Course, Los Verdes Golf Course)
* You can be at the beach surfing, playing volleyball or sunbathing and then be skiing or snowboarding the next day!
* Famous places nearby to visit (ALL w/in 60mins. or less): Hollywood Boulevard, Grauman's Chinese Theatre, Sunset Strip, Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade, Rodeo Drive, Melrose Avenue, Venice Beach, LA Zoo, Long Beach Aquarium, Disneyland, California Adventure, Knott’s Berry Farm, Soak City, Universal Studios, Pasadena, Dodger Stadium, Staples Center, Angels Stadium, The Queen Mary, Catalina Island, Various Museums (The Getty Center, LA County Museum of Art, Hollywood Museum, Museum of Tolerance, La Brea Tar Pits, Grammy Museum, California Science Center), Ice Skating Rinks, Horseback Riding Stables, Golf Courses….
* Local mountains are 2-3 hours away... Big Bear, Bear Summit, Snow Valley are great for families.
What are you waiting for?Get the full listing »