This beautiful newly remodeled modern retreat that's steps to everywhere, located in the heart of town, South Redondo in what's call the Riviera. It's remodeled with beautiful furniture and furnishings for a luxurious family vacation, business trip or a romantic get-away as the pictures speaks for themselves. All new furniture including amenities. It's two blocks to beach! It is your home away from home. This is a newly added property from our main property listing www.vrbo.com/432182, just read all our reviews.
This home has ALL the amenities you could need in a home, includes:
* fully equipped kitchen w/ everything you need
dish/glass/bakeware, crockpot, panini, toaster, blender, Vitamix blender, juicer, mixer
* toiletries include: shampoo, conditioner, body wash, mouthwash, toothpaste, floss, toothbrush, hair dryer, iron, first aid, cotton/Q-tip, nail clippers...
* New: frig, gas range, microwave, dishwasher
* New Samsung washer/dryer with detergent and all the supplies needed
* plush quality linens and towels
* beach chairs, beach mats, beach towels, rolling cooler, backpack cooler, umbrella
* beach cruisers w/ helmets & bike locks
* available upon request if you have infants: Pack 'n Play, stroller, high chair, swing (normally not on the premises)
* central air/heat remote controlled for each room with ceiling fan in each bedroom & living room
* walk to so many different types of restaurants
* walk to market: Smart & Final, Vons, Trader Joes, CVS, market,
* walk to banks: Chase, Wells Fargo, Bank of America
* walk to coffee shops: Starbucks, Peets, and local coffee shops
* walk to spas: health spas, yoga facilities, beauty salons, nail salons,
* Night life
* Farmers market steps away on Sundays 7am-2pm
* 15mins to LAX, 7 mins to Hermosa Beach, 12mins to Manhattan Beach or Rolling Hills
* 40-45mins to Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm or Hollywood
* 15-20mins to Palos Verdes for golf courses (Terranea Resort Golf Course, Trump National Gulf Course, Los Verdes Golf Course)
* Famous places nearby to visit (ALL w/in 60mins. or less): Hollywood Boulevard, Grauman's Chinese Theatre, Sunset Strip, Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade, Rodeo Drive, Melrose Avenue, Venice Beach, LA Zoo, Long Beach Aquarium, Disneyland, California Adventure, Knott’s Berry Farm, Soak City, Universal Studios, Pasadena, Dodger Stadium, Staples Center, Angels Stadium, The Queen Mary, Catalina Island, Various Museums (The Getty Center, LA County Museum of Art, Hollywood Museum, Museum of Tolerance, La Brea Tar Pits, Grammy Museum, California Science Center), Ice Skating Rinks, Horseback Riding Stables, Golf Courses….
* Local mountains are 2-3 hours away... Big Bear, Bear Summit, Snow Valley are great for families.
* Each luxurious bedroom has a king size bed w/ large screen smart TV, blackout shades so you can sleep in, ceiling fans, motion censored closet lights, our linens are dry cleaned each time a renter checks out
* Living room has 65" smart TV w/ surround sound and Apple TV and large comfy sectional sofa where TWO PEOPLE e can sleep on
* Every room as phone charger cable for both iPhones and Androids so you won't need to bring your chargers if you forget.
* Extremely fast speed as it has business WiFi
* Bedrooms and living room has it's own remote control for air condition so you don't have to turn on the A/C for the entire place..
* Kitchen has all the amenities you need: single and full pot coffee maker, Vitamix Blender, pressure cooker, juicer, mixer, rice cooker, panini grill
* Stocked so you don't need to buy: toilet paper, paper towels, napkins, coffee, creamer, spices, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion, razers, toothpaste, mouthwash, new toothbrushes if you forget yours. floss, mouthwash, etc...
* Bikes, wagons, boogie boards, beach chairs, etc...
You won't be disappointed!Get the full listing »