This vacation rental offers country living at it's best! Part of the Montana Historical Society, the rustic farmstead sits on 10 acres with access to Red Lodge and has excellent mountain views that’ll take your breath away. The 3-bedroom, 1-bath cottage has been extensively remodeled and is quaint and cozy. The farmstead includes a historic sandstone and working Finnish wood-fired sauna. Come escape everyday stresses and experience a piece of Montana history with all the modern-day conveniences.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Sectional (Not a Pullout) | Additional Sleeping: 2 Pack-n-Play Cribs
When you need a break from the elements, head into the living room and turn on the fireplace. Whether you choose to watch your favorite shows on the flat-screen cable TV or play board games with your loved ones, you're sure to make unforgettable memories under the exposed beam ceilings.
Work up an appetite hiking in Yellowstone? Head into the fully equipped kitchen and whip up a 5-star feast. With stainless steel appliances, a large island, and even a work desk, the kitchen has everything you'll need to show off your expertise.
No matter which bedroom you choose to retire to, you'll drift effortlessly to sleep in your plush bed. The home also offers 2 Pack-n-Play cribs for those traveling with small children. Before heading to bed, relax and replenish by utilizing the original Finnish wood-fired sauna on the property.
-- THE LOCATION --
Brimming with Western-style charm and renowned outdoor adventure, Red Lodge is ideal for hikers, skiers, and everyone in between.
Drive 13 minutes down the road and hop on the well-known Beartooth Highway. After a few hours of driving past unique scenery and expansive skies, you'll find the beauty of Yellowstone National Park, home to over 300 geysers, 3 of the world's top trout-fishing streams, and the largest concentration of free-roaming wildlife in the contiguous United States.
In addition to Yellowstone National Park's world-renowned hiking, the Red Lodge area is home over a dozen hiking trails, self-guided llama tours, and even whitewater rafting opportunities.
If you prefer skiing down trails to hiking up them, head 30 minutes away to Red Lodge Mountain. With several top-notch trails in a family-friendly environment, Red Lodge Mountain can't be beat!
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that?s on your mind. It?s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, stainless steel appliances, rustic-inspired decor, in-unit laundry machines, a queen-sized beanbag, an original Finnish wood-fired sauna, driveway parking for 3 vehicles, and more!
- Unbeatable Red Lodge location - 15 minutes from the Beartooth Highway, 3.5 hours from Yellowstone National Park, 30 minutes from Red Lodge Mountain, and minutes from hiking trails
- Nearest Major Airport - Billings Logan International Airport (~55.8 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 per stay fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: This home sleeps 6 in beds but is flexible up to 8 with use of the sofa (not a pullout)Get the full listing »