Welcome and enjoy the great outdoors! Relax in this 3 BEDROOM, 1 + ½ BATHS home that is only a 2 minute walk to Canyon Lake and Rapid Creek. Enjoy the paved bike path that goes around the lake and along Rapid Creek for about 7 miles. Rapid Creek and Canyon Lake offer excellent trout fishing. You can wade in the creek or rent a paddle boat for a little boating fun. 4 miles from downtown Rapid City.
The perfect get-a-way for your most memorable vacation with your family and friends!!! Providing the quality, comfort and cleanliness you deserve as a guest in the Black Hills of South Dakota.
Completely remodeled with all new designer furnishings. Only 4 miles from downtown Rapid City, 10 miles from airport and within 5 -30 minutes to most attractions
- Accommodates up to 8 adults comfortably.
- 3 lovely bedrooms to include pillow top King Bed, Queen Bed and Full size Bed with a sofa Bed in living room.
- Luxurious full bath and ½ bath with all bathroom linens, toilet tissue, hand soaps and a hair dryer in each bathroom.
- All linens, bedding and towels are provided and completely sanitized after each guest stay
- 48’’ HDTV satellite cable and a DVD player with a DVD library for your entertainment enjoyment!
- Free WIFI
- Fully Equipped Kitchen - The fully equipped kitchen is perfect to cook up a special family meal or a quick breakfast. Kitchen includes a full size refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, gas range/oven. There is also a coffee maker, toaster, electric mixer and blender. You will find an ample supply of cutlery, dinnerware, serving dishes, pots and pans and utensils with plastic containers for packing snacks.
- Central Air and heat for your comfort
- In house washer and dryer for your convenience
- Ironing board and iron available.
- Bar-B-Q grill on the rear deck is ideal for barbecuing tasty chicken kabobs, juicy steaks, and delicious burgers while relaxing near the fire pit.
- Fire Pit - Sit back and relax around the fire pit in the evenings with your family or friends after a fun-filled day of sightseeing the Black Hills.
- Fenced backyard: A fully fenced backyard.
- Large deck in front with plenty of seating to enjoy your morning coffee while enjoying the scenery to start your day.
- Double attached garage for your vehicles or bikes
- Off-street parking for 7+ vehicles with paved roads
- Walking distance to Cleghorn Springs Fish Hatchery, City Parks and Shelters, Meadowbrook Golf Course, Chapel in the Hills and Canyon Lake Parks with Frisbee golf and tennis courts.
- Fishing in both the creek and the lake
- Paddle boats are available for rent
- Turkey, deer and big horn sheep are abundant in the area
- 2 blocks from Canyon Lake
- Bike and walking trails
- Cleaning fee is $85.00 per stay
Check In/Out Times -
4:00 pm check in
11:00 am check outGet the full listing »