Make yourself at home the moment you step inside this beautifully remodeled 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental apartment. Boasting a well-appointed interior with tasteful decor throughout, your group of up to 6 guests will love this inviting home base. The home is just a few blocks from downtown, 30 minutes from Mt Rushmore, and close to the neighboring towns of Keystone, Hill City, and Custer - all filled with plenty of sights and attractions ranging from art galleries to breweries!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Living Room: Pullout Sofa
Step inside this welcoming second floor apartment and choose one of the bedrooms to settle right in and begin to unpack! Both rooms offer cozy bedding and plenty of room for your clothes, while additional sleeping for 2 is available on the sleeper sofa in the living room.
During downtime between adventures, enjoy some quality time in the living room as a movie streams on the flat-screen TV equipped with Roku.
If you've picked up groceries, make your way into the fully equipped kitchen and begin whipping up a home-cooked feast for dinner. You'll find seating for 3 at the breakfast bar.
Step out on to the patio and soak in the fresh air, with a table and umbrella offering the perfect spot for al fresco dinning.
-- THE LOCATION --
This apartment is perfectly situated for travelers seeking a healthy mix of relaxation, convenience and adventure during their stay!
The home is just 30 minutes from Mt. Rushmore and close to the surrounding towns of Hill City, Keystone and Custer - all featuring attractions including museums, art galleries, wineries and breweries, local shops and more.
Experience the outdoors with a day at a nearby National or State Park, offering several lakes for boating and swimming. You'll also find plenty of hiking trails and rock climbing for all skill levels.
In the winter months you can hit the slopes at Terry Peak and Mystic Mountain Ski Resorts. Head 45 minutes north to the town of Deadwood - home to hotels, gaming casinos and a concert hall.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, free WiFi, flat-screen TV with Roku, on-site parking and more
- Ideal location just a few blocks from the downtown, historic buildings, shopping and dining, and just 30 minutes from Mount Rushmore, Hill City, breweries, art galleries, ski resorts and plenty of entertainment
- Nearest commercial airport: Rapid City Regional Airport - 4550 Terminal Rd, Rapid City, SD 57703, (11 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note that the stairs leading up to the unit are steep, but there is a hand railingGet the full listing »