Escape from the bustle of the big city for a life of leisure at this Rabun Gap mountain home! The 3-bed, 3-bath vacation rental offers charming decor, upscale amenities, and all the accommodations necessary for groups of up to 6 guests. From the gas fireplace to the full-length deck, this property is sure to impress. When you're not enjoying the comforts of home, venture out to experience Dillard, Clayton, Blackrock Mountain Park, and all that awaits in the Chattahoochee Forest!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Pullout Bed
High above the valley, you'll find your next home-away-from-home. Admire unobstructed mountain views from the screened-in porch - spanning the length of the house - or from the floor-to-ceiling windows found in the living area.
The 1,600-square-foot interior is completely unique, with vaulted ceilings, original artwork, comfortable furnishings, and a floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace to tie the space together.
When you don't feel like dining in Dillard, whip up a meal at home. The kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances and plenty of space to prepare and present your feast.
End the day with a nightcap on the back deck, just as the sun sets over the mountains. If you're visiting during the Fourth of July, stay up late to watch the annual Fireworks display from Dillard!
-- THE LOCATION --
While this home may feel secluded, you'll be just minutes from the top attractions in the area!
Meet your nearest neighbors at 12 Spies vineyards, found just a short walk down the hill. Come for a glass of white wine, and stay for the live music nights!
Drive 3 miles down to reach the heart of Dillard. This historic town is home to shops, eateries, antique stores, and the famous Dillard House restaurant! When you're ready to visit another local town, drive 6 miles further to the charming city of Clayton.
Venture 15 minutes south to experience the beauty of Blackrock Mountain State Park! If hiking isn't your forte, try world-class whitewater rafting on the Chattooga River, or fly fishing for trout in the many streams North Georgia is known for!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen TVs, board games, in-unit laundry machines, gas fireplace, screened-in deck, garage parking, driveway parking, and more!
- One-of-a-kind location in Rabun Gap - Just minutes from Dilliard, Clayton, Blackrock Mountain, and all the best of the area
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Athens-Ben Epps Airport (~ 85 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »