*Note you must be 40+ years old to stay for concert weekends*
Nestled on Crescent Bar Island, this charming 2-bedroom, 1.5-bath vacation rental provides up to 6 guests with amenities like a gas grill and fire pit, and an ideal location minutes from boating, golfing, and more! Set sail on the Columbia River from the boat launch or enjoy a swim in the sparkling community pool. On weekends, live life to the fullest with wine tastings at local vineyards and a live show at the Gorge Amphitheater!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Air Mattress, Couch (Not Pullout)
Your Washington getaway begins when you arrive at this charming home featuring essential amenities including fast wireless internet connection and in-unit laundry machines! Comfort flourishes through the homey interior furnished with leather couches and modern decor.
During your downtime, watch your favorite shows on the 55-inch flat-screen TV equipped with Roku, disconnect from technology with a new novel, or sunbathe and swim at the community pool.
Additionally, relax on the covered front porch featuring a gas fire pit and comfortable outdoor furnishings. Here, you'll also find a stainless steel gas grill, the perfect tool for creating mouthwatering barbeque.
Easily whip up home-cooked meals in the well-equipped kitchen brimming with essential appliances! Connect with your fellow guests while dining at the 4-person table.
After a day outdoors, retreat to one of the 2 cozy bedrooms to rest and recuperate in cozy queen-sized beds. In the morning, wake up with a refreshing shower before starting another day of vacation.
-- THE LOCATION --
Take advantage of this charming rental property's prime location only minutes away from numerous activities and attractions! Travelers will never experience a dull moment while on vacation in Crescent Bar Resort.
Start your trip with a relaxing boat ride on the Columbia River! A convenient boat launch makes entering and exiting the river more than easy. If you didn't come equipped with a watercraft of your own, rent from Columbia River Boat Rental, who will even deliver it to your desired destination.
After a day on the lake, slow things down with a romantic evening of wine tasting at one of the numerous vineyards and wineries in the area! White Heron Cellars, Beaumont Cellars Winery, and Errant Cellars are all located within 11 miles of the house. Afterward, dine out at a superb restaurant like Friend's Riviera before calling it a night.
Hikers and climbers alike will love the natural beauty of the Frenchman Coulee area. Rock climbers can test their skills at Vantage, one of Washington's most popular winter crags, while hikers might prefer to stay close to the ground as they take in the scenic views of the Frenchman Coulee Waterfall.
End your vacation with an incredible live performance at the Gorge Amphitheatre, an impressive outdoor concert venue offering a spectacular view of the Columbia River, located less than an hour away from the property.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, stainless steel gas grill with first propane tank included, furnished front porch, gas fire pit, community outdoor pool and hot tub, 55-inch flat-screen TV equipped with Roku, free WiFi, parking available for 3 vehicles or 2 vehicles and 1 boat, and so much more
- Prime Crescent Bar Resort location - Enjoy easy access to all of the areas main attractions including the Columbia River, Gorge Amphitheatre, and several vineyards! Boat, golf, hike, and much more during your vacation at this ideally located rental property
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Spokane International Airport (~ 148 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 30 years old to book
- Please note that the minimum booking age is flexible for younger families (please reach out to Evolve for additional information)
- Please note this home sleeps 4 in the bedrooms and 2 additional guests can sleep on the couch and/or air mattress
- You must be 40 or over to stay for concert weekends
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »