Nestled against the Columbia River and Lake Wanapum Reservoir waters - with beautiful surrounding mountains - this 1-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental house offers a unique glamping destination. Boat, kayak and jet ski in the river, swim in the community pool and enjoy rounds of golf at the resort course during your stay. After daily adventures, retreat to this home-away-from-home and relax in the recently remodeled living space that sleeps 4 guests within the Crescent Bar Resort campgrounds!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
This charming home features brand new renovations from floor to ceiling and a spacious deck for unwinding in the Pacific Northwest mountains. Gorgeous rock structures surround the property and set the mood for your outdoor getaway.
The open-concept interior is highlighted by custom cabinetry, tasteful decor and thoughtful touches throughout the living space. Whip up gourmet recipes in the fully equipped kitchen with all the essential appliances and ample counter space.
Share family feasts at the kitchen nook table then relax in the spacious living room with a comfortable leather sofa. You won't have to travel far for an adventure - this home provides direct access to the river and complimentary guest use of the community pool.
After watching the sunset beyond the mountains, retreat to the plush queen-sized bed and rest up for the next exciting day! The bedroom also includes a washer/dryer unit, while the bathroom has a shower/tub combo to wash off before heading out.
-- THE LOCATION --
This resort park area offers guests access to a kid's playground, tennis courts, a clothing store, ice cream shop, and pizza restaurant. When you're not out exploring the river waters, enjoy a round of golf on the Crescent Bar 9-hole, par-3 course.
Venture just under 10 miles down the road to visit the quaint town of Quincy and the lovely local attractions. Tour the Quincy Valley Historical Museum, stroll through the parks and treat yourself to gourmet dining at spots like Grainery and Idle Hour Eatery.
The Gorge Amphitheatre rests just a half hour away if you're a music and live entertainment fan. The remote outdoor venue has a 20,000-person capacity and hosts national touring acts throughout the year!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, spacious deck, shower/tub combo, in-unit laundry machines, easy parking, and guest access to the Crescent Bar river launch, tennis courts, playground, golf course, restaurants, shops, and more
- Resort park Quincy location with direct river access and beautiful surrounding mountains, just 10 miles to downtown Quincy and a 30-minute drive to the Gorge Amphitheatre
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Grant County International Airport-MWH (~42.2 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- More than 4 guests requires prior homeowner approval
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- A lost gate key will result in a $50 post-stay charge
- A lost pool key will result in a $25 post-stay charge
- Please observe quiet hours after 11:00 pm. Any noise complaint occurring after 11:00 pm will result in an additional fee
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »