CLEANEST CONDO AND UNPARALLELED VIEW. Puerto Rico is open again and the tourists are making their way back. Reserve your spot now through June 30 and receive a discounted weekly rate. This condo still looks as posted, suffered no damage from hurricanes. Let start planning the vacation of your life together on the Island of Enchantment, call or send us a message. We discovered this secret during a weekend, went back one month later and bought this one. This is so wonderful, we decided not to keep it to ourselves alone and share this corner of paradise with you. There is so much to do that you will want to come back again, and again, and again..., just like us. Highest security offered in the area, 24/7 on-site guards are available.
This is a sub-penthouse state of the art and very spacious apartment (wheelchair accessible), that offers a direct view of Sardinera Beach and the Rainforest El Yunque, and across the street from one of the largest marinas on the island. Resort style condo with great all around views. Enjoy your morning coffee watching the sunrise over the oceanic horizon or have an evening glass with a quiet and relaxing view of the ocean and the Rainforest. The view from the parking lot is so spectacular that you want to go inside and enjoy more. This is the place to be for adventures or just a quiet moment of relaxation. You are 7 minutes away from the ferryboats to Vieques and Culebra, that also have more sites to see and World-renowned beaches to enjoy. Vieques and Culebra can also be reached by air from Ceiba Airport. From the Ceiba Airport (the old U.S. Naval Base a 10/15-minute drive from Peña Mar, with flights to Vieques, Culebra, and the US Virgin Islands. Air Flamenco offers flights to San Juan, Culebra, Vieques, St Thomas, and Tortola.
- Pena Mar Ocean Club features its own emergency power generator and water cisterns which are useful in case of power/water outage. Never face an outage.
- Extremely clean, we use family members with high standards. After all we do come and enjoy as well, every now and then.
- Panoramic view of the ocean where the Atlantic meets the Caribbean Sea, the islands of Palomino, Palominito, Icacos, Isleta marina, Culebra, St. Thomas, and Vieques, the Marinas, Fajardo and el Yunque from the balcony, common areas and Master Bedroom, and lush green mountains and ocean from the other 2 bedrooms.
- 3 Bedrooms and 2 full baths tastefully decorated.
- Fully equipped kitchen with latest stainless steel GE High Profile appliances.
- Kitchen has modern cabinets and granite counter tops, dinnerware, utensils, pots and pans, and cooking utensils.
- Dishwasher, dish washing soap and sponge, and garbage bags provided.
- Laundry (in apartment) with washer and dryer, and a utility sink.
- A/C in the bedrooms and the main living area. But we enjoy the fresh, constant breeze from Ocean that we hardly use the air conditioning units.
- Comfortable beds with therapeutic mattress.
- Free internet via high speed cable Wi-Fi in the apartment
- HD Cable TV, Blu-Ray/DVD Player with a small DVD library of movies, and large screen SMART TV with Wi-Fi streaming capabilities.
- Free parking area for 2 vehicles.
- Beach towels, beach chairs and coolers provided for your beach trips.
- Beds are equipped with blankets, sheets and pillows with cases; bath, hand and face towels.
- We are always one phone call away to make sure that your stay is just perfect! Anything you need, we can make it happen. Or you can check our concierge service by logging on www.prvacationhelpers.com to book any activities package you may be interested in.
- For the fishermen, we provide fishing polls that you can use across the street from the complex.
- 24/7 gated Security guard entrance
- Family style setting with close proximity to beaches, restaurants, marinas for excursions, kayaking, El Yunque (more information to be provided with confirmed reservation).
- Pool with water Slide, to be enjoyed by all
- Infinity Pool with Jacuzzi and kid pool
- Kiddy Pool shaped like a sailboat
- Children friendly with kiddy park
- Fitness Center with ocean view
- 2-mile Walking or running trail on the premises
- Basketball Court
- Tennis Court
- Close to hospital, pharmacies, many restaurants with irresistible menus, mall-shopping, supermarket, restaurants, within short driving distance. Nearby buy shopping centers with CVS, Ralph's Grocery, Kmart, Walmart, Walgreens, KFC, McDonalds, Pizza Hut, Burger King, Sizzlers, Baskin and Robbins, Subway. But I recommend to sample the local cuisine like El Messon (Subway like), Mi Casita (tasty roasted chicken), and restaurants with local delights for dinner (Estrella Del Norte and many more), Cremaldi Ice Cream (next to the University) vice Baskin and Robbins.
- Close to ferries to the islands of Culebra and Vieques, walking distance to the marina for sailboat and catamaran excursions. 5-minute ride to Seven-Seas beach, the bioluminescent lagoon, and the famous lighthouse. Though you could walk to some restaurants, it is not recommended because of a lack of sidewalk.
- In Puerto Rico you can visit: Cavernas De Camuy (Caves located at Camuy) as well as Arecibo Observatory (the world's largest single-dish and most sensitive radio telescope), Luquillo (a beach with many local food options right at the beach where we highly recommend Fruitty World (a colorful smoothie stand) – smoothies that are out of this world in terms of presentation and taste), Fajardo (day sailing to the cays of Icacos, Palominos and Palominitos).
- For the Golfer, several great golf courses are within a 15-minute drive:
• El Conquistador Resort and Golden Spa. (Waldorf Astoria/Hilton Family)
• RioMar Resort and CASINO (Wyndham Family)
• Coco Beach Golf Club
• Palmas del MarGet the full listing »