We offer a luxurious and spacious two bedrooms, two full bath Mediterranean Style Condo in a residential / tourist development known as Puerta del Mar. Condo is on the second floor. Our condo experience provides a wonderful atmosphere with contemporary decor, and comfortable, clean, fresh bedrooms and Internet access. Entire condo is air-conditioned for your comfort. Puerta del Mar is sitting approximately 300 feet above sea level, over “world famous” Crashboat Beach, a popular sports beach and dive spot. Puerta del Mar’s recreational facilities boast breathtaking views of Desecheo Island, the Mona Passage, Aguadilla Bay and the best sunset in the Caribbean. One of the two swimming pools in Puerta del Mar is an infinity pool; from here a spectacular ocean view will stimulate your senses. Residents and guests enjoy gazebos, sun decks and “miradores”, from where it is rumored that whales can be observed in their yearly migration. Puerta del Mar’s privileged location and exquisite design make these condos a West Coast Jewel. If you haven't already, please visit our website for additional information, pictures of the condo and surrounding area, and a video of our vacation home: PuertoRicoWestRental
Puerto Rico Tourism Company Hostelier ID: 06-01-13-1046.
Our condo includes the following amenities: Master Bedroom with king size bed with private bath and a 40' LED TV with DVD Player, guest bedroom with queen size bed and a 32” LCD TV with DVD Player, studio room with a 50” LED TV and VCR/DVD player, ALL the TV have Cable TV, Air Conditioning in the entire condo, and Hot Water. Gel Memory Foam Topper on both bedrooms mattress design to help relieve pressure points, relax muscles, and for extra level of comfort. For the extra guest we have an Airbed Full Size. For our guests enjoyment, our condo includes three sets of snorkeling equipment, complete poker set with table top, two boogie boards, cooler, beach chairs, beach towels, and binoculars that guests can use when sightseeing around the island. Also, there is a selection of DVD movies in the studio. There are action, drama/suspense, comedy, documentaries, classics, and even children's titles available, perfect for watching your favorite movie after a long day at the beach. Puerta del Mar is one mile drive from of the best beaches of the Caribbean 'Crashboat Beach'. Our condo includes a Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (rechargeable) that guest can use for both indoor and outdoor music listening. With Bluetooth functionality, the speaker lets you wirelessly stream audio from tablets, smartphones, and other Bluetooth-enabled devices. Guest will be able to stream music on the beach or other outdoor activity for up to five hours per charge.
This condo is only a ten minute drive to the Rafael Hernandez Airport (BQN) in Aguadilla. Upon reservation, we will give you more detailed driving instructions from both airports (SJU and BQN) to Puerta del Mar that will include descriptions and pictures of all the road signs, this will be provided via e-mail or mail.Our unit includes detailed driving directions to many of the area attractions.
ATTRACTIONS IN AGUADILLA
Aguadilla is known as the 'Garden of the Atlantic.' The name comes from the colorful sponges and marine life prevalent in this area. It is also internationally known for its world-class surfing beaches. Aguadilla’s most popular surfing beaches are Gas Chambers, and Wilderness. Crashboat Beach is famous for its crystal clear waters. Other spectacular and almost desolate beaches are nearby (5-15 minutes). Visit the “Punta Borinquen Golf Course', only a 10 minute drive from Puerta del Mar. Shopping, Horseback riding and other tourist attractions are also found in our neighborhood. As you can see we are well located in an area of spectacular beauty.
* Crashboat Beach (1 mile from condo) - There is ample shade and picnic tables if you choose to spend the day. You can purchase food from the snack shop in the corner of the parking lot.
* Las Cascadas Aquatic Theme Park (2 miles from condo) - The biggest aquatic theme park of the Caribbean, the park offers many different attractions.
* Christopher Columbus Park (4 miles from condo) - Set on the shore line with a beach, a children's playground, and recreational areas. This beach offers a romantic boardwalk along the beach.
* Ice Skating (6 miles from condo) - This facility is the first of its kind in the Caribbean.
* Aquatica Dive, Surf and Bike Adventures (8 miles from condo) - scuba trips, PADI and SSI certifications.
* Punta Borinquen Golf Course (2 miles from condo) - This course was played by such well-known generals as Dwight D. Eisenhower.
* Punta Borinquen Lighthouse (2 miles from condo) - Was built in 1889
* Gas Chamber Surfing Beach (2 miles from condo) - Most famous surfing beach
* Tropical Trail Rides (8 miles from condo) - Guided tours of secluded beaches, tropical forests, and cliff caves.
* Snorkeling - Crashboat beach is a walk-in snorkeling and dive area
* Wilderness Surfing Beach (3 miles from condo) – A major surfing beach.
* Aguadilla Shopping Mall (3 miles from condo) – More than 75 stores.
* El Pueblo “Downtown” (2 miles from condo) - Shop around for jewelry, tropical clothing and handcrafted souvenirs made by local artisans.
EVENTS IN AGUADILLA:
* Patron Saint Festival (live music, dances, food, parades) - Nov 2014
* Carnaval Aguadillano – Dec 2014
* Festival de la Chiringa (kite flying)– Apr 2014
* Crashboat Beach Summer Festival – May 2014
Hostelier ID (TAX ID): 06-01-13-1046.
Keywords: CondominiumGet the full listing »