Escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life and retreat to this 2-bedroom, 1-bath coastal casa on the dreamy peninsula of Cape Cod. This cozy abode accommodates 4 guests and is the perfect home base for all of your Truro adventures. The white-sand shoreline of Cape Cod Bay is a short distance from this vacation rental for swimming, sunbathing, or beachcombing! Head to nearby Provincetown or Wellfleet and dine at waterfront restaurants or peruse galleries, both within minutes of this home!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
This charming coastal abode boasts 1,400 square feet of tastefully appointed living space highlighted by a wood-burning fireplace, comfortable furnishings, and scenic views of Cape Cod Bay!
Make yourself at home in the warm and peaceful living area adorned with comfortable sofas and a flat-screen cable TV. Spend leisurely evenings streaming film favorites next to the cozy wood-burning fireplace.
Step outside to the front porch nestled under a rustic pergola and enjoy mesmerizing sunsets over the ocean that backlight the Providence Town skyline.
As you start growing sleepy, retreat to one of 2 open and airy bedrooms with cloud-like queen beds and views of the breathtaking New England landscape.
Early risers will love the cotton candy sunrises over Pilgrim Lake for serene starts to the day. Head inside to whip up a home-cooked breakfast in the fully equipped kitchen adorned with stainless steel appliances, fashionable tile backsplash, and sleek countertops.
Bring your culinary creation to the 3-person breakfast bar or the elegant dining area with seating for 4 situated under a candelabra.
-- THE LOCATION --
Sun-kissed adventures await just a short distance away at the ocean for swimming, sandcastles, beachcombing, and more!
Head over to Jack's Cape Cod for all of your aquatic needs, including stand up paddle boards, canoes, kayaks, surfboards, and sailboats!
You won't run out of holiday adventures with Provincetown just down the road. This charming seaside city hosts world-class restaurants, live entertainment, a vibrant art scene, and whimsical boutiques!
Rent a bike or hop in the car for a scenic drive along the bayside roads to Wellfleet for waterfront restaurants and fresh oysters! This town is home to the Audubon Society Bird Sanctuary on the Wellfleet Harbor, as well as delectable eateries, galleries, and quaint shops!
You can rent a car for scenic drives along the coast or take a ferry for a true Cap Code experience!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TV, wood-burning fireplace, outdoor furniture, back patio, front porch with pergola, and much more!
- Central Truro location close to the beach, 2 miles from Provincetown and a 19-minute drive to Wellfleet!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Boston Logan International Airport (~115 miles away from the property)
-- POLICIES --
Note: This property is not available to rent on Craigslist or similar websites
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- If booking through Airbnb, please provide an alternate email address
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please not if you would like access to the beaches, you will need to fill out a form prior to checking in. There is an additional $50 fee for access to all beaches
- Please note camping in the backyard to accommodate more than 4 guests is not permitted. Anyone found camping will be charged an additional $50 fee
- Additional fees will be imposed if the home is found in an unsatisfactory condition
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »