Unpack and settle into this gorgeous home in Graça and get ready to explore Lisbon!
The living room boasts tasteful interior decor that makes this a beautiful space in which to relax, socialise or work. After a long day of exploring the city, take the weight off your feet on the sofa and truly feel at home! The sofa even converts into a double sofa bed to accommodate extra guests. Please note TV is Chrome Cast. Move through to the kitchen and you’ll find an array of modern appliances and cooking implements.
One of the highlights of this unique home is the amazing balcony where you can sit in the sunshine and admire the view.
The master bedroom boasts a comfortable double bed with fresh, hotel-quality linens, as well as storage space. Black-out blinds on the windows keep the room dark so you can always get a good night’s rest and wake up refreshed.
In the mornings, when you want to freshen up, just head through to the well-appointed bathroom, where you can either enjoy a relaxing soak in the tub or an energising shower. Towels and toiletries are provided.
The property will be professionally cleaned before your stay.
You will have access to the entire property and it is important that you are respectful towards your neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10 pm.
##INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
This home is being managed by an award-winning property management service team who will do everything they can to ensure you have a fantastic stay! If you have any questions, please get in touch through this website.
Located in the heart of the old downtown of Lisbon, to the north east of the Castelo de São Jorge, Graça is one of Lisbon’s oldest and most popular neighbourhoods, dating back to the 11th century. Sitting on the hillside overlooking the Tejo river, the Miradouro de Santa Graça is a beautiful spot to enjoy one of the best views in the city, and is popular with locals, especially at sunset. For a truly authentic Portuguese shopping experience, check out the Feira da Ladra Flea Market, where you can browse makeshift stalls selling everything from old silverware to vinyl records and hand painted tiles. The city’s most famous form of transport, the iconic Number 28 tram stops in Graça and a trip on the beautiful original 1930s trams is the ideal way to get around while seeing some of Lisbon’s history. The Jardim da Cerca da Graça is a beautiful hillside garden that is the perfect place to sit and enjoy a coffee or a cold drink from the kiosk and enjoy the view in the peace and quiet.
10 minutes, or less, walking distance to: Santa Apólonia (with trains, metro (blue line) and bus to Parque das Nações (Oceanário, arenas and shopping center)). Two fantastic viewpoints in Graça. The tram Nº28. Feira da Ladra. 100 meters to bus 735 to Cais do Sodre (train to Cascais). Many restaurants and shops in Graça. Free parking on surrounding streets. Entrances to building with video surveillance 24/7. 10-15 minutes with taxi or Uber to/from airport, less than 10€. High speed internet 120MBit/s
##THINGS TO NOTE
- The flat capacity is for 4 people. No additional guests allowed.
- It is fairly common in Lisbon for the electricity to trip if more than 2 high wattage electrical appliances are being used at the same time. Please keep this in mind when using appliances like heaters, washing machines, hairdryers, kettles, toasters, fans, etc. Guests will be charged €40 in case electricity trips due to overuse.
- Guests will be charged €40 for lost keys or lockouts.
- There will be a €25 fee for check-ins before 8 am and after 10 pm.
- Please note the water heater has limited capacity. Once the hot water runs out, it will take some time for the water to warm up.
- The sofa bed fits 2 people.
- Please be eco-friendly and turn off all the lights and electrical appliances (such as heaters and fans) when you leave the apartment.
- Please note TV is Chrome Cast.
- City tax and ID: Government mandated city tax of €2 per person per day (except children under 12 years), will be charged to you at check-in and your Govt ID will be collected at check-in for submission to the authorities as required by local laws. Please note city tax is only applicable for a maximum of 7 days continuously, we do not accept cash.Get the full listing »