My apartment is in the upmarket and trendy gastronomic neighborhood of Baixa which is surrounded by lovely concept coffee shops, wine bars and some of the best restaurants in Lisbon. It has lots of natural light, next to Armazéns do Chiado which is not to be missed!
The living area is bright and airy, a dining table seats 8 people so you can hang out with your family and friends or kick back and relax in front of the TV.
The apartment has been recently refurbished with everything you need. There is no elevator so the stairs will keep you fit (it is located on the 3º floor)! It is not suitable for the very elderly/very pregnant/toddlers.
There are 2 lovely bedrooms with a super comfortable double bed and, with fresh luxury linens, what more do you need for a good night’s sleep? You will also find a third room with 2 single beds.
Freshen up in the bathroom - wake up in the mornings with the fantastic shower. White fluffy towels and shampoo are provided.
My property will be professionally cleaned before your stay.
You will have the whole place to yourself. We will provide you with the basic supplies for cooking, such as salt, pepper, olive oil, and showering. The whole place is available.
You can park in the street, but be careful because the parking is paid! You will also find an underground park in Praça da Figueira.
My friends at Hostmaker are looking after my home while I am away; they are a short-lets management service team who know Lisbon like the back of their hand. I trust them to look after you and give you a warm welcome! If you have any questions about your stay, please get in touch through the channel platform and they will be able to help you.
Baixa is a typical Lisbon neighborhood, offering access to the famous old Mercado da Ribeira (10 minutes walking), where you can enjoy fresh produce, smoothies or a glass of wine.
The neighborhood is in the trendy area of Lisbon, close to Bairro Alto nightlife and major tourist attractions (such as Terreiro do Paço) via the number 28 tram, Baixa Chiado, Rossio & Martim Moniz Metro, bus or Uber. There are plenty of coffee shops, great breakfast spots, interior design shops, bakeries and supermarkets on the doorstep.
"Nicolau" for breakfast is a must go just down the stairs; "Madpizza" for pizza and others; "Tripeiro" for traditional Portuguese meals.
Other Area Recommendations: Sé cathedral, Rossio square, Santa Justa lift, river sidewalk
Exploring Lisbon could hardly be easier!
The flats capacity is for 7 people. No additional guests allowed.
No parties or events allowed.
Please bear in mind the electrical structure is not yet updated to support the simultaneous use of many appliances.
- Check-in and keys: please note there will be a €25 fee for check-ins before 8 am and after 10 pm, and guests will be charged €40 for lost keys.
- Hot water: the water heater has limited capacity. Once the hot water runs out, it will take some time for the water to warm up.
- Electricity: It is fairly common in Lisbon for the electricity to trip if more than 2 high wattage electrical appliances are being used at the same time. Guests are advised to keep this in mind when using appliances like heaters, washing machine, hairdryers, toasters, fans, etc, and there will be a €40 charge in case electricity trips due to overuse. Most homes in Portugal don’t have central heating or air conditioning, heaters and fans will be provided.
- City tax and ID: Government mandated city tax of €2 per person per day (except children under 12 years), will be charged to you at check-in and your Govt ID will be collected at check-in for submission to the authorities as required by local laws. Please note city tax is only applicable for a maximum of 7 days continuously, we do not accept cash.
- Finally, please be eco-friendly and turn off all the lights and electrical appliances (such as heaters and fans) when you leave the apartment!
- Please note there is no elevator in the building. You will have to walk up approximately 70 steps to get to the flat.Get the full listing »