This home is a stylish and comfortable place to call your home away from home.
On the first floor there are 2 bedrooms, the first with a double bed and private bathroom, the second bedroom has two single beds (80x200).
Both of the bathrooms, with shower base, hair dryer, shampoo and shower gel are also on this floor.
The living room is in the left side which has a TV and a dining table, a sofa bed for two people. Well-equipped kitchen with a microwave, kettle and toaster will help you in cooking. We have free WIFI and cable TV.
You will have the whole place to yourself. We will provide you with the basic supplies for cooking and shower. The whole place is available.
#Interaction with guests
My friends at Hostmaker are looking after my home while I am away; there are a short-lets management service team who know Lisbon like the back of their hand! I trust them to look after you and give you a warm welcome! If you have any questions about your stay, please get in touch through the channel platform.
Nestled right on the banks of the Tejo, Santos is becoming known as one of Lisbon’s newest cool areas full of young hipsters and bohemian artists. During a trip around the neighbourhood, you can enjoy the view out over the Tejo and admire the 25 de Abril Bridge; the stunning suspension bridge that crosses the river with a similar design and color to San Francisco’s Golden Gate Bridge. For a little high culture, head to the Basilica da Estrela which is considered one of the most beautiful baroque churches in the world. For a little peace and quiet, take a stroll through Tapada das Necessidades; the park between the Prazeres Cemetery and the Tejo waterline which features an array of wildlife and colorful abandoned buildings. Take a picnic to complete the trip. Finally, for something a little more unusual, you can enjoy an hour or two in the Puppet Museum, learning about the history of puppetry and seeing masks from around the world.
If you’re looking for a delicious bite to eat, then the Santos neighborhood will not disappoint. Hamburgueria do Bairro is well known as the best hamburger joint in Lisbon with 11 flavours of burger, including a tofu option for vegetarians. Meanwhile, A Travessa combines Portuguese and Belgian cuisine in a bohemian and relaxed environment Finally, Ilhas Gregas offers an authentic Greek cuisine in the heart of Lisbon. For an evening drink, try Matiz Pombalina for classic cocktails in an 18th-century building where you can tap along to the rhythms of jazz and soul. You can enjoy reasonably priced drinks and mix with the local Lisbon bohemian crowd at Art Bar, or alternatively let your hair down and enjoy a wild night at Coyote Ugly, a raucous late-night bar named after the original New York joint and the film it inspired.
If you are coming by plane the best way to get to us is to use a taxi. It costs between € 15 and € 20 for a route that normally takes between 20 to 30 minutes.
If you prefer you can also use the metro.
#Other things to note
- The flat capacity is for 6 people, no additional guests allowed. There is a double/single sofa bed in the living room.
- Check-in and keys: please note there will be a €25 fee for check-ins before 8 am and after 10 pm, and guests will be charged €40 for lost keys or lockouts.
- Hot water: the water heater has limited capacity. Once the hot water runs out, it will take some time for the water to warm up.
- Electricity: It is fairly common in Lisbon for the electricity to trip if more than 2 high wattage electrical appliances are being used at the same time. Guests are advised to keep this in mind when using appliances like heaters, washing machine, hairdryers, toasters, fans, etc, and there will be a €40 charge in case electricity trips due to overuse. Most homes in Portugal don’t have central heating or air conditioning, heaters and fans will be provided.
- City tax and ID: Government mandated city tax of €2 per person per day (except children under 12 years), will be charged to you at check-in and your Govt ID will be collected at check-in for submission to the authorities as required by local laws. Please note city tax is only applicable for a maximum of 7 days continuously, we do not accept cash.
- Finally, please be eco-friendly and turn off all the lights and electrical appliances (such as heaters and fans) when you leave the apartment!
- Please note there is no elevator in the building. You will have to walk up approximately 40 steps to get to the flat.Get the full listing »