Welcome to my home, located in the historical center of Lisbon! I am sure you will love Lisbon and that you are going to love the studio, which is nearby the vibrant area of Chiado, is located in one of the most famous and photographed streets of Lisbon. It is a comfortable place to stay and has terrific transport links. You’re just a 5 minutes walk away from Chiado subway station (Green Line).
I hope you enjoy your stay!
My studio is the perfect base when visiting Lisbon. Conveniently located in the exciting area of Chiado and with great transport links, you’ll be in the right to discover Lisbon!
The living area is light and airy with a beautiful, modern design and lovely finishing touches. Relax on the sofa and make yourself at home! It’s a welcoming and inviting space where you can kick back.
If cooking is your thing, you will be able to cook your favorite meal! All the appliances are modern and easy to use - you’ll enjoy showing off your culinary skills here! There’s even a welcome pack and we will also provide you coffee, sugar, olive oil, salt, pepper.
The room has a comfortable double bed and, with fresh luxury linens, what more do you need for a good night’s sleep?
Freshen up in the luxurious bathroom - wake up in the mornings with the fantastic shower. White fluffy towels and toiletries are provided!
My property will be professionally cleaned before your stay.
Guests will have access to the entire property. It is paramount that you are respectful of your neighbours.
You may occasionally hear noise from neighbouring apartments, as most buildings in Lisbon aren’t soundproofed!
#Interaction with guests
My friends at Hostmaker are looking after my home while I am away; they are a short-lets management service team who know Lisbon like the back of their hand! They will prepare everything so the apartment is spotless for your arrival. They will give you a warm welcome and a detailed introduction to the apartment, explain everything you need to know about the neighbourhood and attend to all your needs during your stay. They are a team of professionals with experience in managing apartments in cities around the world including Rome, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, and Bangkok. They perfectly know how to deliver the best service to ensure a wonderful stay. I trust them to look after you and give you a warm welcome! If you have any questions about your stay, please get in touch through the channel platform.
Chiado Subway Station is the nearest station to the property just 5 minutes walk away.
You can park your car only at the private parking - Praça de Camões Parking Station - please note that is paid.
Chiado is one of Lisbon’s oldest neighborhoods and home to a variety of amazing views restaurants, pubs, and tourist attractions and hidden treasures. Situated on the slopes between the Bairro Alto and the Tejo River.
- The flat capacity is for 3 people, no additional guests allowed. There is a single sofa bed in the living room.
- Check-in and keys: please note there will be a €25 fee for check-ins before 8 am and after 10 pm, and guests will be charged €40 for lost keys or lockouts.
- Hot water: the water heater has limited capacity. Once the hot water runs out, it will take some time for the water to warm up.
- Electricity: It is fairly common in Lisbon for the electricity to trip if more than 2 high wattage electrical appliances are being used at the same time. Guests are advised to keep this in mind when using appliances like heaters, washing machine, hairdryers, toasters, fans, etc, and there will be a €40 charge in case of electricity trips due to overuse. Most homes in Portugal don’t have central heating or air conditioning, heaters and fans will be provided.
- City tax and ID: Government mandated city tax of €2 per person per day (except children under 12 years), will be charged to you at check-in and your Govt ID will be collected at check-in for submission to the authorities as required by local laws. Please note city tax is only applicable for a maximum of 7 days continuously, we do not accept cash.
- Finally, please be eco-friendly and turn off all the lights and electrical appliances (such as heaters and fans) when you leave the apartment!
- Please note there is no elevator in the building. You will have to walk up to approximate 80 steps to get to the flat.
Baixa-Chiado is considered the central shopping and business district of Lisbon and the neat, orderly streets are a legacy of the rebuilding after the destructive 1755 earthquake that devastated the city. The majestic Praça do Comercio is a beautiful square that shows off some of the city’s best 18th-century architecture and is home to restaurants, bars, and many street artists. The spectacular Elevador de Santa Justa is a must-see attraction. The 19th-century lift offers a brilliant view of the city and you can ride the machine just as people would have done over 100 years ago. In Chiado, the main street (Rua Garrett) is home to many of the top high-end shops in Lisbon, including Hermes.
For gourmet fine dining in the neighborhood, try Tavares Rico; a Michelin-starred restaurant serving Portuguese and French cuisine. For somewhere a little more casual, Largo is a good option, with its location under the arches of a former convent building. The brilliant Terreiro do Paço offers some of the best al fresco dining in the city. For a seriously classy and exclusive drink, head to Silk, a rooftop bar and Japanese restaurant on the top of a listed building with 270-degree views over the city.Get the full listing »