An idylic secluded retreat located in the south of Portugal in the Alentejo Region, Evora District.
This Estate & Country House is a very relaxing place and ideal for those willing to explore the beauty of Alentejo.
The Estate of 80 ha, is formed of olive groves, forest, pine and cork trees.
The house has been renovated in 2012 respecting the local architecture and environment that surrounds it, and furnished with attention to detail and comfort with tasteful “country chic” interiors.
It has 8 rooms / 7 bathrooms that accommodate up to 16 people.
All the rooms are on the ground flour with direct access to terraces with garden sets.
There are 2 suites, 3 deluxe suites, 2 double rooms with 1 bathroom and a small cottage with one room.
The Cottage is an independent building near the main house with a private outside patio, a few steps from the pool.
All the rooms, with air conditionning and TV, come with luxury linens & bedding, towels, soaps, shower gel, hairdryer, ropes and slippers and everything else you'll need for a comfortable stay. The suites and the cottage also have minibars.
Directly accessible to main patio yard, large living room has sitting area with fireplace, library, TV and board games. The dining area has room for up to 16 guests around the table.
An alfresco dining & lounge areas, aside from the swimming pool, with an African twist, create a relaxing ambiance amid spectacular views of Serra D'Ossa and is an excellent option for lunches. Here you can find a refrigerator for beverages and a nexpresso coffee machine.
Functional in its layout, the kitchen, with a big island, is open to the dining / living room and features all kind of appliances, up market cutlery for meals, and all the crockery and glassware required for a home cooked meal abroad.
. Welcome fruit basket
• Daily housekeeping service (4 hours everyday)
• Air conditionning
• Change of Linens & towels (including pool towels) twice a week
• Washing Machine
• Cots (upon request)
Additional Services (Upon Request / Additional Fee):
- Breakfast with service included (8,00 € / person / day)
- Extra household help (10,00 € / hour)
- Massages. You can have, upon request, massages in our wellness cabin (65 € / 60m)
The Estate is close to the main attractions of the Region such as Evora, (Unesco World Heritage), Monsaraz, Vila Viçosa, Elvas, Estremoz and Alqueva lake.
For wine lovers, nearby you can visit the main Alentejo Wineries
ACTIVITIES THAT CAN BE ARRANGED DURING YOUR STAY (upon Request)
- Pottery class (25,00 € / person (minimum 4 people)
- Hiking in our Estate
- Wine tasting and other wine programs (from 10,00 € / person)
- Ballon ride (rates on request)
- Cruise in Alqueva lake (from 15,00 € / person)
- Guided tour in Évora (rates on request)
- Guided tour in Vila Viçosa Palace (rates on request)
- Guided tour in Monsaraz (rates on request)Get the full listing »