In the center of Lisbon (Bairro Alto, Miradouro da Santa Catarina, Elevadore da Bica, Jardim da Estrela, Assembleia da Republica ...) and trendy: Design district, bars and nightlife on the banks of the Tagus (Urban Beach).
In proximity to transport with the station Cais do Sodré and its transport to come from the airport by metro, but also to get to the beaches near Lisbon: to the north (Estoril and Cascais) by train and to the south (Costa da Caparica ) by the ferry.
Authentic apartment of 110 m2 in bourgeois building, very bright, all the comfort with 5 true rooms and 3 bathrooms, ideal to accomodate up to 10 people (+ possibly a child of less than 5 years in the child's bed of the room parental + 1 cot).
Entirely redone keeping the charm of the old, ideal for lovers of vintage chic decor.
The apartment (with unlimited WIFI and heating in all rooms) is located on the 3rd and last floor of the building, without elevator.
Quiet area ... but close to all Lisbon life, day and night.
To welcome you, we will be pleased to offer you your first breakfast in the typical Portuguese restaurant and bar at the bottom of the building, with a hot drink, a fresh orange juice, and a sweet or savory a choice .
4 bedrooms with a bed for 2 persons + 1 large bedroom with a bed 2 persons (160x200) + 1 child bed (from 3 years)
3 bathrooms with shower and toilet + 1 hairdryer + 1 washing machine
Large fully equipped kitchen / diner with dishwasher
Large comfort lounge with 2 sofas and plenty of seating
Faced with recent complaints from the neighbors of our apartment, we ask our guests to share the basic rules of etiquette and the best practices of the collaborative economy:
The apartment you rent is not a hotel. It is a residential building with occupants year-round, your neighbors, who aspire to living conditions calm and pleasant.
Therefore, we ask you to:
• Remember to close the 2nd door of the building if you open it to facilitate the passage of luggage
• Carry suitcases when ascending and descending the stairs (the bourgeois stairway is old and fragile)
• Be discreet in the common areas especially when you come back late at night.
• Remember to respect the tranquility of the neighbors: music, evening meals, shoes with heels, suitcases on the steps of the stairs ...
• Sort the waste (garbage / packaging / glass) that became mandatory in Lisbon.
1) garbage goes to the trash at the entrance
2) The packaging goes in the trash (young lid) under the stairs
3) the glass in the container on the platform in front of the building.
The apartment is 100% non-smoking.
If you smoke on balconies, please do not throw ashes and cigarette butts out the window.
All the useful information is indicated in the section Manual of the house
These rules are common sense and have nothing really contraigant.Get the full listing »