Welcome to downtown|84!
[about: the location]
Situated in Mouzinho da Silveira Street, in the heart of the Historic Center that was classified World Heritage by Unesco in 1996, this picturesque building from the 1930’s was originally a single family house and more recently transformed into apartments.
Its superb location allows walking distance to the most visited hotspots and points of interest of the city; the Ribeira riverfront, the famous Port Wine Cellars just across the beautiful D. Luís bridge, Palácio da Bolsa Stock Exchange, Ferreira Borges Market, S. Francisco Church, Sé do Porto Cathedral, S. Bento Railway Station, restaurants, bars, cafés... you name it! Have a look at our Location Map in the photos section!
[about: the apartment]
Comfortable and spacious, this 150m² fourth-floor duplex apartment easily accommodates 9 guests. Details:
- three double bedrooms
- one single bedroom
- dining room / living room
- fully equipped kitchen [refrigerator with freezer, electric stove, clothes washing machine, microwave, coffee machine, toaster, kettle]
- complete bathroom [with hair dryer]
- small bathroom [toilet and washing basin]
Further amenities [included]:
- bed linen & bath towels
- electric heating in every compartment
- cable TV
- wireless internet
- baby chair
- steam iron and ironing board
- welcome basket
Amenities available on request:
- baby crib [free of charge]
- additional bed linen [7€]
- additional bath towels set [5€]
- additional house cleaning [30€]
[about: getting around]
- Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport [15 mins by taxi / 30 mins by tube]
- S. Bento train and tube station [480m]
- underground car parking [100m]
- close proximity to bus, taxi, touristic buses and tram drop-off points
For any additional information or services please let us know, we will be glad to help!
Apartment registered with the National Tourism Registry
No. 25061/ALGet the full listing »