**COVID-19 Supplementary Information for Our Guests**
Our local agent team is here to make sure that your stay as safe and pleasant as possible. The following procedures are in place for our villa:
• During housekeeping service, all surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected with bleach or alcohol-based cleaning products, and heavy-use areas will be thoroughly disinfected: kitchen countertops, bathrooms, door handles, light switches, keys, remote controls, etc.
• All windows are opened to allow air to circulate in all rooms.
• All our beds and bed pillows will be sprayed with desinfectant after removing the used linen.
• All our sheets and towels are washed at high temperatures.
• Curtains, sofas and other fabric surface items are disinfected with disinfectant spray.
• To ensure proper cleaning and disinfection, we are no longer accepting early check ins or late check outs. This means that all check outs must be completed by 10:00 and that check ins cannot be done before the 16:00. Where possible we are also buffering stays between guests.
We also provide hand soap for all bathrooms. Hand sanitizer is available in the property upon arrival too.
Wonderfully spacious new luxury modern villa with large garden / terrace, private pool + BBQ, overlooking stunning Obidos lagoon. Host of family and child friendly features. Enormous triple aspect living-dining-kitchen area provides sociable hub with satellite TV, DVD, I-Pod, Wii, golf clubs and a range of books / games to keep the whole family occupied for the rare occasion the sun doesn't shine. Wifi throughout the villa too. 3 large bedrooms (2 en-suite), including an amazing master bedroom suite with indoor + outdoor seating on its own terrace and lagoon views; other bedrooms also have upstairs or downstairs terraces and all have wall to wall wardrobes. Easy access to several beaches (e.g. Praia d'el Rey, Bom Successo, Baleal, Peniche, Rio Cortico) will suit families and surfers. 15 mins from market spa town of Caldas da Rainha and magical, medieval walled town of Obidos with world famous festivals: March (chocolate), Easter, July, September (Opera) and Xmas. 10 mins from Praia d'El Rey and Bom Succeso Golf. Just 5 mins from Royal Obidos Golf.
Comments from some of our recent guests: We had a wonderful holiday. It was the perfect place to chill out and relax while still managing to do lots! We went to Lisbon twice and also spent a day in Sintra which was beautiful. We really enjoyed all the towns in the area also. We hope to make it back again sometime! Barry Fitzgibbon and Deirdre Shiel, Ireland
Our stay went very well. Everything was perfect. Ana Santos and family, Portugal
We had a wonderful stay in your house. The villa is beautiful, and weren't the near-by beaches and surroundings even more beautiful we wouldn't have had any incentive to leave it at all. Thanks for the lovely week in your house. We enjoyed it very much. Margarete Stoute and family, Germany
What a fantastic family holiday! We stayed in the villa during August for 2 weeks and enjoyed every minute. We couldn't fault the villa and would highly recommend it. It had everything we needed and is finished to a very high standard in a beautiful setting. It is very spacious both inside and out which was lovely for the kids who got loads of use out of the pool! The local beaches and lagoon are stunning and very family friendly. We visited a number of places whilst there but particularly fell in love with Obidos and can't wait to go back again. Unlike many adverts for holiday villas, this villa is exactly what it says. The Stacey Family, UK
We wanted to congratulate you for the nice villa you have and for the excellent service you offered. The Martin family, LuxembourgGet the full listing »