Summer house which the tranquility, the confort, the light, the colors and the panoramic view of the promontory of the cliffs of Nazareth and the sea, makes this apartment as an excelente place for a family or friends holidays.
As our holidays home, the apartment is available with all the needs that we use including the decoration.
Based on the above information, it is important to have a good trust between the parties in order to preserve and respect the House itself, as well as the other inhabitants of the building, especially regarding the noise, for this is the reason we don´t rent to groups of adolescents.
Apartement T3 duplex in a 2nd floor (without elevator), this apartment is very versatile and practical house, with open spaces where natural light and color portray, and where the decor is consistent mainly of Nazaré crafts which are in every corner of the House, especially in the dining room and living room.
- Terrace (40 m2): Decorated in a traditional mode, this is the most desirable part of the house as it provides excellent moments of conviviality and rest. Wind-protected North, South and East, with plenty of sunlight it enables you to quietly sunbathe. If you prefer, the terrace is protected partially to be able to enjoy a nice shade. Has an outdoor table with two long benches, Grill, small basin, hose, 2 lounge chairs, lighting and sound. With these ingredients, the conditions for a relaxing environment are perfect, inviting you to light a candle by night for an enjoyable evening with family and friends.
- Tónhe(Anthony)and Masdé( Mª José): it is essential to introduce this delightful couple, because quite naturally you may meet up with two beautiful seagulls, this couple that was sponsored by us a few years ago surely appreciate some left-overs or pieces of bread.
- Living room: Fairly bright area with good window dimension with mirrored glass, 2 seat sofa + chaise longue positioned for a panoramic view of the promontory of the cliffs of Nazareth and the sea. HD flat screen TV with 85 channels. Wi-Fi free. Hi-fi system with the possibility of listening to sound on the terrace. Some CDs are available, mostly Portuguese and Brazilian music. Has DVD player and Air Conditioning.
- Dining room: Decorated with the 'Arts' of Nazaré, offers an excellent view over the cliffs. It has a rectangular table that when fully opened sits 10 people. Fully equipped with all dishes, cutlery and table cloths.
- Kitchen: With window overlooking the terrace, has a counter with 4 high stools, ideal for breakfast or a snack. Fully equipped with ceramic stove, fridge, oven, microwave, Toaster, Nespresso coffee machine. Dish-washer, laundry machine, and iron.
- 2 Rooms + Duplex:
1) Orange Room: with bunk bed (adult + teen) + movable mattress on floor level (child) + bed for a child up to the age of 6 years. 2 chests of drawers (view photo).
2) Bordeaux Bedroom: double bed with wardrobe and chest of drawers.
3) Duplex: Open space with double bed under a window where you can wake and view the ocean. A zen area with excellent panoramic view of the cliffs and the sea, with sofa + sofa bed (futon) that allows you to sleep 2 children.
- Bathroom: with shower, WC, washbasin and hairdryer. Water heated with solar panel with cylinder 150lt requiring some management of water consumption by users.Get the full listing »