Luxurious penthouse on the 5th and 6th floor with fantastic sea views. In front of the house is the pool area, which is available to the residents of the house.
on the sixth floor:
- Living room (30 m²) with comfortable sitting area, electric massage chair, TV, video, dining table, large terrace (18 m²) with fantastic sea views
- Kitchen (12 m²) with electric cooker, large fridge with freezer, dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine, toaster, bread slicer, juicer, electr. Fryer, fondue set, etc ... and terrace (20 m²) with land view and access to the laundry room with washing machine
- one bedroom (20 m²) with double bed, dressing room (10 m²), en suite bathroom (6 m²) with shower and massage bathtub with sea view, small separate hallway (4 m²)
- one bedroom (16 m²) with a double bed, a dressing room (8 m²) and a view-protected terrace (12 m²)
- Bathroom (5 m²) with shower
- hallway (9 m²)
on the fifth floor:
- a bedroom (14 m²) with double bed, en suite bathroom (4 m²) with shower and terrace (6 m²) with land view
- Hall (4 m²) with stairs to the sixth floor
- In all three bedrooms there are small TVs (only Portuguese channels).
- All windows are double glazed.
- The apartment has a central vacuum cleaner.
Total living space approx. 142 m²
In the immediate vicinity of Seixal is Praia da Areia Branca, a typical seaside resort of the Portuguese. Luckily, there are only a few hotels or holiday resorts here, but there is still a lot going on in August on the beach, as many Portuguese from the area come for a swim. There is a lifeguard who looks to the right, and hundreds of typical beach tents that you can rent for a small fee. Some beach sections are guarded by professional lifeguards during the summer. If you want to escape this hustle and bustle, you only have to walk one or two bays along the beach, and then you have another bay for yourself. In Praia da Areia Branca there is a beautiful beach promenade with many small cafes and good restaurants. The place is particularly suitable for families with young children, as there is a very nice and manageable nightlife and the contact with the locals is very easy. The express bus between Peniche and Lisbon stops almost every hour in this place. The county town of Lourinhã with large supermarkets, restaurants, cafes, health center, pharmacies, post office and bank is just 3 km away.
A special highlight is the newly opened largest outdoor museum: Dinoparque Lourinhã very close. You will also find the best surf spots in Europe here.
The prices are calculated as the total price for up to 6 persons and include the costs for electricity, gas, water, final cleaning, bed linen and towels. Any heating costs incurred will be charged according to consumption.
The prices are only valid for bookings of seven days or more. Arrival is possible on any day of the week.
- No Smoking
- No pets
- No parties or events
- The check-in time is 16:00 - 22:00.Get the full listing »