The villa Hortus Villa is in a very quiet residential area, ideal for those seeking a relaxing and quality holiday. The entire outdoor area of this villa is beautiful, there are garden areas with barbecue, garden furniture and a deck with a beautiful pergola.
The first floor consists of one apartment for 6-8 people.
- 1 bedroom with double bed with private bathroom with tub
-2 Rooms with twin beds with private bathroom, one with bath and one with shower
- In one of the twin bedrooms there is a possibility to put an extra bed
- A comfortable living room with dining area with an easily convertible chaise long in bed and couch equipped with TV-National, SAT TV and internet access WIFI.
- The kitchen is equipped with dishes, glasses and other kitchen utensils. Plate and oven, microwave, refrigerator, electric toaster, blender, coffee maker (capsules) and washing machine.
- It has balconies on the north and south. The north-facing balcony is equipped with great furniture to relax in the late afternoon and enjoy the view of the city and even the beautiful and famous beach midnight beach.
The south facing balcony also with furniture provides a view of a garden with an area of 150 m2.
Available hairdryer, iron and its board and clothes horse.
There is the possibility of providing a bed and meal chair baby.
The apartments are equipped with bed linen and bath towels.
The villa is situated in the northern part of town less than 1 km from the city center.
Nearby at a very short distance of 50 to 300 meters you can find a wide range of health and well being, including clinical laboratory, physical therapy, imaging center, beautician, nursing center, private hospital, ophthalmologist, dentist. There is also a pastry shop / bakery, take away, laundry, Intermarche supermarket and petrol station.
Also of note is the quick access to the beautiful beaches of Lagos.
Parking is free in the surrounding area.
We also have a bike rental service so you can better know the city and enjoy a beautiful walk along the coast.
Registration nº3015 / ALGet the full listing »