Typical and cozy house recently renovated, sleeps up to 3 people. Located in downtown Setúbal, quiet area, in the well-known traditional neighborhood of Tróino - Fonte Nova. Close to traditional restaurants, Av. Luisa Todi, beaches and Arrábida mountains. Well served area by public transport and services. Free parking right in the house's street and surroundings.
The house has a clean and modern decoration, is well equipped and ready to welcome you. It is on the ground floor and has natural light.
Inside the house you'll find emergency contacts, recommendations on where to eat, public transportation and services information, tourist activities brochures in order to help you make the most of your stay in Setúbal and surrounding areas.
Interaction with guests:
We'll be available by phone, whatsap and email to help you in whatever you need.
Casa da Anunciada is located right in the historic area of Setúbal, in the well-known Tróino - Fonte Nova neighborhood, and is the ideal place to enjoy your holiday or a weekend getaway. Just a few seconds walk, you'll find typical restaurants, grocery stores, cafes, traditional shops, pharmacy, ATMs and leisure areas. Well served area by public transport and free parking. A few meters away, you'll find the city's main artery, Av. Luísa Todi, filled with restaurants, bars, shops and cultural activities.
Relax, wander and taste typical 'setubalenses' flavours discovering its great variety of fish dishes, especially the famous fried cuttlefish; stroll around downtown and Sado's waterfront; enjoy some of the most beautiful beaches in the world, with crystal clear water and white sand, and walk by the breathtaking Arrábida mountains. Also visit Tróia - in this short 15-minute journey by ferry or catamaran you may be lucky enough to see the friendly bottlenose dolphins that inhabit the bay of Setúbal. Tróia has wonderful beaches, a casino, golf course and Roman ruins.
Nearby Points of Interest:
2 min. from Av. Luisa Todi and gardens
3 min. walk from Nossa Senhora da Anunciada Church
7 min. walk from Livramento Market
8 min. walk from the Bocage Plaza; São Julião Church; Convento de Jesus
12 min. walk from the first beaches of Arrábida; Bonfim Gardens
15 min. walk from Serra da Arrábida; Santa Maria da Graça Church; ferry or catamaran to Tróia (Atlantic Ferries)
18 min. walk from the Albarquel Urban Park
20 min. walk from São Filipe Fort or 3 min. by car
How to get to Setúbal:
LISBON - SETÚBAL
- Bus (TST 562): 40 min. from Gare do Oriente or Praça de Espanha | 3.90€ one way ticket | The bus stops at Setúbal's bus station which is a 15-min. walk from the house or you can take bus 609 (1.35€ one way ticket) to Av. Luisa Todi.
- Train (Fertagus): 50 min. departing from Rome/Areeiro | 4.35€ one way ticket | The train stops at Setúbal's main station which is 20 min. walk from the house. You can take bus 609 (1.35€ one way ticket) or a taxi (up to 4.50€).
- Car: 40 min. on the A2 (25 de Abril bridge) or A12 (Vasco da Gama bridge).
If you travel from another part of the country and need information about public transport to Casa da Anunciada, we are available to help.
Other things to note:
- Check-in and check-out hours may be reviewed depending on your case and/or the availability of our booking calendar.
- The sofa bed, which is in the living room, measures 193cm x 109cm.Get the full listing »