◦ This modern and functional apartment with a maximum capacity of 4 people is located in a recently refurbished building and is equipped with the singular purpose of providing you with a memorable stay.
◦ It is located in the heart of the historical center of the city. 5 minutes from the main tourist attractions: Torre dos Clérigos, Livraria Lello, Avenida dos Aliados and two steps from the cultural and nightlife area. Perfect for those wishing to visit the city on foot.
Very close to the Trindade metro station (direct connection from the airport).
The spaces have been transformed into comfortable, practical and welcoming environments. All spaces are planned so that our guests feel at home.
The house has capacity for 4 people. It has two bedrooms, both with double bed, window, natural light and with plenty of privacy.
The full bathroom plus soap, bath gel also has a hair dryer.
The house has the most varied amenities and equipment.
The living room and kitchen also have two nice windows that give the house an excellent natural light, as well as access to a nice and quiet balcony where you can enjoy small and quiet meals.
The kitchen is equipped with a wide range of appliances such as stove, oven, extractor hood, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, fridge, electric kettle and coffee machine.
The living room has a dining table for 4 people, sofa, TV and a nice fireplace.
Within walking distance of the various interests of the city, visitors can be planned on foot.
You can also travel through the following transport:
- Bus at the door of the house;
- 550m from the Trindade metro station (direct metro line from the airport to the city center), the tram and the taxi rank;
- 500m from Allied Avenue;
- 400m from the Galleries Paris;
- 450m from Livraria Lello;
- 600m from the Clérigos Tower;
- 10 minutes from Ribeira do Porto (walking tour).
We are sure to be delighted with this fantastic city and its sights, sounds, flavors and of course the only Portuguese hospitality.
L & D Apartments, make yourself at home!Get the full listing »