The pretty holiday home for up to 4 people is located close to the center in the beautiful capital of the Algarve Faro, in the middle of a residential area with mostly native inhabitants.
The current owners have renovated the single-storey townhouse with high ceilings in typical Portuguese architecture with great attention to detail to retain the charm of the old building.
In the establishment much emphasis was placed on the use of matching to the era of the house furniture, also in typical Portuguese style.
Natural stone from the Algarve was used for the two beautiful modern bathrooms as well as the fully equipped kitchen.
Highlight and namesake of the enchanting house is a large, shady lemon tree, under which you can have breakfast or relax on a warm evening.
How about freshly grilled fish prepared on the in-house barbecue?
A large roof terrace with outdoor shower invites you to sunbathe or sundowner.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living / dining area
• Air conditioning in both bedrooms as well as in the living and dining room
• Fully equipped kitchen including large fridge, dishwasher, microwave, electric cooker (induction), coffee maker, toaster, kettle
• Bed linen, hand and beach towels, tea towels, hair dryer
• Shaded by large lemon tree and private outdoor area, not visible from the street
• Masonry barbecue and outdoor sink
• Small fireplace in the living room
• Flat screen TV / radio via satellite (Astra, ie predominantly German programs), Portuguese TV programs via terrestrial antenna
• Free WIFI
• Large roof terrace with seating and sun loungers
• Barrier-free access (eg. B. with baby carriage) through the back entrance (patio) possible
• Free on-site parking (public roads without parking fees)
o Faro Airport and Faros house beach "Praia de Faro" each about 15 minutes by car
o Downtown Faro all within walking distance
o In walking distance wide range of shopping possibilities (z. The famous Mercado Municipal or the Sunday fruit and vegetable market at the Igreja do Carmo), restaurants, bars, etc.
o Most interesting places in the Algarve, whether beaches, towns, villages in the hinterland or the mountains (eg. B. Serra de Monchique), easily reached within a day trip from Faro (rental car recommended)Get the full listing »