The host will give immediate support whenever requested.
The space is good for couples, alone, and for families (with kids). Tranquility is a characteristic of this place, very quiet and peaceful.
House near the sea and the mountain, located next to the Moinhos and the lighthouse of Montedor. The mills can be visited upon request. On National Windmill Day, April 7, and the following weekend, they will be open to the public. The hotel is located just 100 m from the sea.
The footpaths of the "Moinhos de Vento de Montedor" and "Forte de Paçô" are two routes of Small Route (PR), integrated in the Municipal Network of Pedestrian Paths of Viana do Castelo. These are marked and marked routes according to the international guidelines. These trails unveil the landscape, environmental, patrimonial and archaeological richness of Monte do Montedor.
The blue flag beaches of Carreço and Paçô, as well as the Arda beach, are known for the favorable conditions for surfing. Cabedelo beach, south of Viana do Castelo, on the left bank of the Lima river, is known for kite and wind surfing.
The entrance to the property is shared with the owner. The accommodation has a private garden, with the pool area and its surrounding garden shared only with the owners. It has parasol, sun loungers and barbecue.
The pool has removable cover that in the summer heats the water between the 22nd and the 26th.
A small inflatable pool for children can also be set up.
The interior consists of 2 bedrooms, 1 with double bed and one with 2 single beds, 1 bathroom with hydromassage shower and hairdryer, 1 kitchen (kitchenet) and living room with air conditioning, TV with 23 channels, reader CD with CD's, DVD player with several dvd's and internet / wifi.
For the babies, the lodging has own walk and chair to eat at the table.
We have 2 decks of cards, dice and 1 game of dominoes.
The kitchen has a fridge, oven, microwave, iron, coffee maker, electric kettle, toaster and all other usual utensils.
The accommodation features sheets, towels and kitchen utensils. Also included: shower gel, shampoo, detergent and dishwasher, toilet paper.
And it provides umbrella if needed.
Activities and attractions
500 m from the beach (7-10 min walk)
900 m to the town center
1 km from the pharmacy (open every day from 8 am to midnight)
4 km from supermarket
7 km from Viana do Castelo (10 minutes)
18 km from Spain (by ferry boat) and 30 km by car
25 km from the village of Ponte do Lima
70 km from Porto airport (40 minutes)
* Hiking by the sea or on the hill
* Arda Beach - Surfing
* Cabedelo Beach - Viana do Castelo - Windsurfing, Kitesurfing
* Carreço and Viana do Castelo - Mountain Trails
* Ponte Lima and Esposende - Golf (20 km)
* Waterfalls and natural lagoons - Vila Praia de Âncora (10 km)
* Dolmen da Barrosa - Vila Praia de Âncora (9 km)
* Viana do Castelo - Riding, Rowing, Sailing, Tennis, Gymnasium and Spa, Fishing, Shopping, Cinema, Theater, Bars and discos, Funicular de Santa Luzia, Library, Museums, Cultural and Gastronomic Heritage of Excellence, Regional Crafts, suit and hospital ship Gil Eannes.
* Surf practice 2km (beach Mariana).
* Viana do Castelo, a city with a vast program of cultural and leisure events during the summer season, especially at the time of their traditional festivals that take place in August.
* 25 km away is the village of Ponte do Lima, Portugal's oldest village.
* Spain (La Guardia) 18 km crossing the river Lima by ferry boat or 30 km past the border in Vila Nova de Cerveira.
Check-in: Any time after 15:00
Checkout: 12:00Get the full listing »