Enjoy your stay in Lisbon in this welcoming three bedroom apartment, situated just off of Av. Almirante Reis, complete with a sunny terrace!
The living room boasts tasteful interior decor that makes this a beautiful space in which to relax, social or work. After a long day of exploring the city, take the weight off your feet on the sofa and truly feel at home! The sofa even converts into a double sofa bed to accommodate extra guest(s). Move through to the kitchen and you’ll find an array of modern appliances (oven, stove, microwave, fridge) and cooking implements.
This unique home offers guests unmissable features that make your stay as comfortable, relaxed, pleasant and unforgettable as possible.
Private terrace balcony with comfortable chairs
Original wooden roof beams
The master bedroom is the perfect place to enjoy a great night’s sleep.
Double bed with hotel-quality linen
Wardrobe and storage space
Ensuite bathroom with shower
The second and third bedrooms, meanwhile, also offers a peaceful and restful environment.
- Comfortable double beds
Freshen up in the amazing bathrooms.
Towels and toiletries
The property will be professionally cleaned before your stay and the home comes with a full set of amenities, including;
Iron and ironing board
You will have access to the entire property and it is important that you are respectful towards your neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10 pm.
Our standard check-in time is at 3pm and our standard check-out time is at 11am.
You may occasionally hear noise from neighbouring apartments, as most buildings in Lisbon aren’t soundproofed!
##INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
This home is being managed by an award-winning property management service team who will do everything they can to ensure you have a fantastic stay! If you have any questions, please get in touch through this website.
Intendente and MArtim Moniz tube stations on the Red line are the closest stations, 5 minutes walk away. A number of buses go right past the house on the main Avenue, and plenty more go from Martim Moniz.
The Citymapper app is highly recommended for help getting around! Alternatively, city taxis and Uber, Kapten, Bolt and Cabify cars are easy to find.
##THINGS TO NOTE
- The flat capacity is for 8 people. No additional guests allowed. There is a double sofa bed in the living room.
- Most homes in Portugal don’t have central heating, but heaters and fans will be provided.
- Despite being a ground floor, there are 3 floors in the property with 17 steps to get tot he first floor and 20 to get to the terrace.
- Electricity: It is fairly common in Lisbon for the electricity to trip if more than 2 high wattage electrical appliances are being used at the same time. Please keep this in mind when using appliances like heaters, washing machines, hairdryers, kettles, toasters, fans, etc. Guests will be -charged €40 in case electricity trips due to overuse.
- Check-in and keys: please note there will be a €25 fee for check-ins before 8 am and after 10 pm, and guests will be charged €40 for lost keys or lockouts.
- Please note the water heater has limited capacity. Once the hot water runs out, it will take some time for the water to warm up.
- Please be eco-friendly and turn off all the lights and electrical appliances (such as heaters and fans) when you leave the apartment.
- City tax and ID: Government mandated city tax of €2 per person per day (except children under 12 years), will be charged to you at check-in and your Govt ID will be collected at check-in for submission to the authorities as required by local laws. Please note city tax is only applicable for a maximum of 7 days continuously, we do not accept cash.Get the full listing »