My apartment is in the upmarket and trendy gastronomic neighborhood of Santos which is surrounded by lovely concept coffee shops, wine bars and some of the best restaurants in Lisbon. It has lots of natural light and is on the very top floor of a building, next to the Time Out Market, which is not to be missed! You’ll be right in the hub of the city nightlife.
The living area is bright and airy, a dining table seats four so you can hang out with your family and friends or kick back and relax in front of the TV.
The apartment has been recently refurbished with everything you need. There is no elevator so the stairs will keep you fit! It is not suitable for the very elderly/very pregnant/toddlers.
There is a lovely bedroom with a super comfortable double bed and, with fresh luxury linens you'll feel the comfort of a hotel bed. You will also have the 1 room with 1 single bed & 1 double bed.
Freshen up in the bathroom - wake up in the mornings with the fantastic shower. White fluffy towels and shampoo are provided.
My property will be professionally cleaned before your stay.
You will have the whole place to yourself. We will provide you with the basic supplies such as coffee, salt, pepper, olive oil, for cooking and showering and also a treat from Hostmaker to welcome you.
You can park in the street and it is free from 7pm to 9am!
My friends at Hostmaker are looking after my home while I am away; they are a short-lets management service team who know Lisbon like the back of their hand. I trust them to look after you and give you a warm welcome! If you have any questions about your stay, please get in touch through the channel platform.
Santos is a typical Lisbon neighborhood, offering access to the famous new Time Out Market, where you can enjoy fresh products, smoothies or a glass of wine.
You will be close enough to Alfama, Bairro Alto nightlife and major tourist attractions via the number 28 tram, train, bus or Uber. There are plenty of coffee shops, great breakfast spots, interior design shops, bakeries and supermarkets on the doorstep.
It's a very popular area and very busy at night, since there are many nightclubs around.
Close to the apartment you will find plenty of bus stops and the 28 Tram stop. Exploring Lisbon could hardly be easier!
- The flat capacity is for 6 people. No additional guests allowed.
- Please note there is no elevator in the building. You will have to walk up approximately 60 steps to get to the flat.
- Most homes in Portugal don’t have central heating, but heaters and fans will be provided.
- It is fairly common in Lisbon for the electricity to trip if more than 2 high wattage electrical appliances are being used at the same time. Please keep this in mind when using appliances like heaters, washing machines, hairdryers, kettles, toasters, fans, etc.
- Guests will be charged €40 in case electricity trips due to overuse.
- Guests will be charged €40 for lost keys.
- There will be a €25 fee for check-ins before 8 am and after 10 pm.
- Please note the water heater has limited capacity. Once the hot water runs out, it will take some time for the water to warm up.
- The sofa bed fits 1 person.
- Please be eco-friendly and turn off all the lights and electrical appliances (such as heaters and fans) when you leave the apartment.
- City tax and ID: Government mandated city tax of €2 per person per day (except children under 12 years), will be charged to you at check-in and your Govt ID will be collected at check-in for submission to the authorities as required by local laws. Please note city tax is only applicable for a maximum of 7 days continuously, we do not accept cash.
- Be aware the flat is located above a bar that may play loud music until late. Please bear this in mind when making a reservation, especially with small children.Get the full listing »