Welcome to our home! Our 2 bedrooms house, located in the central business area of Saldanha, it's well equipped so you won't miss anything on your days away from home.
Enjoy exploring the city with ease - the nearest tube station is just a 2 minute walk away - Saldanha (red line straight from the airport it takes around 20min)
We hope you enjoy your stay!
Our beautiful home is ideally located in Saldanha. There are 2 bedrooms and 2 toilets (one with a shower).
The living area is the heart of the home! Wall-size windows with electric blinds make this area the perfect area to sit back with an outdoor feeling.
All the bedrooms are light and airy with large windows and comfortable beds. Beds are made up with fresh, luxury linens to ensure a great night’s sleep! You’ll also find plenty of storage space so you can get unpacking and start feeling at home right away.
Our modern toilets are the perfect place to freshen up!
If cooking is your thing, you’re going to love spending time in the open space kitchen. All the appliances are modern and easy to use - you’ll enjoy showing off your culinary skills here!
This property will be professionally cleaned before your stay.
You will have the whole place to yourself. We will provide you with the basic supplies for cooking and shower. The whole place is available.
You may occasionally hear noise from neighbouring apartments, as most buildings in Lisbon aren’t soundproofed!
#Interaction with guests
My friends at Hostmaker are looking after my home while I am away; they are a short-lets management service team who know Lisbon like the back of their hand! I trust them to look after you and give you a warm welcome! If you have any questions about your stay, please get in touch through the channel platform.
Av Almirante Reis is a mainly residential area to the north of the central downtown of Lisbon, with a friendly and very local feel, it is generally off the tourist trail and therefore a great place to explore the real Lisbon. The major landmark of the area is the Fonte Luminosa (Luminous Fountain), a marvel of 1940s modernist structural design and the area is also home to the oldest coffee shop in Lisbon: Cafe Imperio. The revitalization of Santana Hill makes the area a real prospect to be a hip and trendy hub in the city. Take a trip to the Viuva Lamego Factory in Largo do Intendente. The old factories from the mid-1800s are beautifully decorated with colorful tiles and now house exhibitions on the wonderful world of Portuguese brands. At the heart of this working-class neighborhood is the Market Mercado de Arroios; a fruit, fish and flower market where you can browse stalls of fresh produce and take in the sights and smells of a working city.
When it comes to finding a great place to eat in the neighborhood, start with Cerqueira; a superb example of traditional local Lisbon cuisine. The restaurant itself is fairly modest, but the friendliness of the staff and the quality of the food make it a good recommendation. Try the octopus rice and dobrada à Portuguesa. More incredible seafood can be found at Ramiro restaurant, which is revered by locals and tourists alike. For a drink in the evening, head to the stylish Casa Independent for a beverage on their outdoor patio before heading inside to enjoy the disco music. Since a major clean-up project in 2012, the whole of the Largo do Intendente square is well worth a visit, with small bars and restaurants to explore.
Saldanha is the nearest station to the property, just a 2 minute walk away. Exploring Lisbon could hardly be easier!
- The flat capacity is for 4 people, no additional guests allowed.
- Check-in and keys: please note there will be a €25 fee for check-ins before 8 am and after 10 pm, and guests will be charged €40 for lost keys or lockouts.
- Hot water: the water heater has limited capacity. Once the hot water runs out, it will take some time for the water to warm up.
- Electricity: It is fairly common in Lisbon for the electricity to trip if more than 2 high wattage electrical appliances are being used at the same time. Guests are advised to keep this in mind when using appliances like heaters, washing machine, hairdryers, toasters, fans, etc, and there will be a €40 charge in case of electricity trips due to overuse. Most homes in Portugal don’t have central heating or air conditioning, heaters and fans will be provided.
- City tax and ID: Government mandated city tax of €2 per person per day (except children under 12 years), will be charged to you at check-in and your Govt ID will be collected at check-in for submission to the authorities as required by local laws. Please note city tax is only applicable for a maximum of 7 days continuously, we do not accept cash.
- Finally, please be eco-friendly and turn off all the lights and electrical appliances (such as heaters and fans) when you leave the apartment!Get the full listing »