Welcome to our beautiful flat! It is a modern two-bedroom in Algés, with beautiful views of the river and a direct connection to Belém, Lisbon and Cascais on the other side. It is perfect for families looking to kick back and relax! Come experience wonderful Lisbon from a truly welcoming flat! We hope you enjoy it :)
This two-bedroom apartment is a modern apartment with hardwood floors and is exposed to natural light all day long! It has comfortable white furniture and all that you need to have a wonderful stay.
The kitchen is fully equipped in order for you to show off your cooking skills! There is a table in the living room where you'll all be able to enjoy your meals together, and a low table with stools for kids to have their very own dedicated table, too!
Both bedrooms are fitted with double beds, which will be dressed in hotel-quality linen so that you can recharge your batteries in the best possible way.
You can freshen up in the well-appointed bathroom.
My property will be professionally cleaned before your stay.
Guests will have access to the entire property so you can enjoy the utmost comfort. Please respect the neighbours :)
You may occasionally hear noise from neighbouring apartments, as most buildings in Lisbon aren’t soundproofed!
My friends at Hostmaker are looking after my home while I am away; they are a short-lets management service team who know Lisbon like the back of their hand! They will prepare everything so the apartment is spotless for your arrival. They will give you a warm welcome and a detailed introduction to the apartment, explain everything you need to know about the neighbourhood and attend to all your needs during your stay. They are a team of professionals with experience in managing apartments in cities around the world including London, Rome, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona and Bangkok. They perfectly know how to deliver the best service to ensure a wonderful stay. I trust them to look after you and give you a warm welcome! If you have any questions about your stay, please get in touch through the channel platform.
In the south-west corner of Lisbon is the beautiful and popular area of Belém; home to some of the most spectacular and iconic landmarks in Portugal. The 56m-high Monument to the Discoveries is a stunning and imposing landmark right on the banks of the Tejo that commemorates the endeavours of the Portuguese explorers in the 15th and 16th centuries. A little further down the shore is the Belém Tower, which is a naval defence tower dating back to 1514 and one of the most popular tourist spots in the city; we advise getting there early. Close by is the Jerónimos Monastery, a UNESCO World Heritage site that dates back to 1501 and used to be a religious sanctuary for sailors in the age of discoveries. Meanwhile, for art lovers, the Museu Coleção Berardo is home to works by some of the most famous modern masters, including Picasso, Dali, and Warhol.
To taste a perfect example of Portugal’s most famous culinary export, the pasteis de nata, you need to head to Pasteis de Belém; a beautiful traditional pastry shop with a reputation for the best custard tarts in the capital. For a good evening meal, try Enoteca De Belém with its extensive wine list, delicious menu and relaxed atmosphere. For a gourmet fine dining experience meanwhile, you can try to secure a reservation at Feitoria, a nuevo-chic restaurant with modern and postmodern decor as well as an award-winning menu. Finally, Nosolo Italia Belém is a delightful Italian restaurant with outdoor seating options right on the riverfront for a beautiful view across the Tejo. As for evening drinks, try Speakeasy for a 1930s American Jazz style bar with a good cocktail list, or enjoy a sophisticated cocktail at Bar 38º 41, named after the coordinates that sailors departed from in the age of discoveries.
Parking around the house is free; however, we do suggest you move around by public transportation, train mainly. The train will take you all the way into Lisbon and all the way to Cascais and from there you can walk around to explore the most central areas.
- The flat capacity is for 4 people, no additional guests allowed.
- Check-in and keys: please note there will be a €25 fee for check-ins before 8 am and after 10 pm, and guests will be charged €40 for lost keys or lockouts.
- Hot water: the water heater has limited capacity. Once the hot water runs out, it will take some time for the water to warm up.
- Electricity: It is fairly common in Lisbon for the electricity to trip if more than 2 high wattage electrical appliances are being used at the same time. Guests are advised to keep this in mind when using appliances like heaters, washing machine, hairdryers, toasters, fans, etc, and there will be a €40 charge in case of electricity trips due to overuse. Most homes in Portugal don’t have central heating or air conditioning, heaters and fans will be provided.
- City tax and ID: Government mandated city tax of €2 per person per day (except children under 12 years), will be charged to you at check-in and your Govt ID will be collected at check-in for submission to the authorities as required by local laws. Please note city tax is only applicable for a maximum of 7 days continuously, we do not accept cash.
- Finally, please be eco-friendly and turn off all the lights and electrical appliances (such as heaters and fans) when you leave the apartment!
- Please note there is no elevator in the building. You will have to walk up to approximately 40 steps to get to the flat.Get the full listing »