My apartment is located in the neighborhood of Parque das Nações, it’s a gorgeous and comfortable place to stay within a 10 minutes walk of "Oriente". Here you can enjoy the sunset on the balcony, walk around the area and by the river.
It’s great for couples, business travelers or families.
Explore the neighborhood and enjoy this unique part of Lisbon.
I hope you enjoy your stay!
My 2 bedroom apartment is spacious, with a charming decoration and a relaxed feel. It’s the ideal place to come back to after a day of exploring or a business day. Great transport links mean you’ll be right in the hub of the city but able to escape the hustle and bustle!
The living area is bright and airy, with a comfy sofa to sit back and to enjoy the amazing views! Wood flooring, gorgeous and large windows make lovely finishing touches.
Space includes a dining area with a contemporary dining table in sleek chairs, so you can enjoy a meal with family or friends.
You’ll find everything you need to prepare a quick meal in the stylish kitchen. All the appliances are modern and easy to use, including a coffee machine, toaster, and microwave.
In the master bedroom, get a wonderful night’s rest on the super comfortable queen bed, fitted with fresh, luxury linens. There is plenty of storage space, so you won’t have to live out of your suitcase; get unpacking and start feeling at home right away.
The second bedroom is also stylish, with a double bed and crisp, white linens.
Freshen up in the bathrooms - wake up in the mornings with the luxurious, walk-in shower or the beautiful bathtub.
My property will be professionally cleaned before your stay.
You will have the whole place to yourself.
You may occasionally hear noise from neighbouring apartments, as most buildings in Lisbon aren’t soundproofed!
My friends at Hostmaker are looking after my home while I am away; they are a short-lets management service team who know London like the back of their hand! They will prepare everything so the apartment is spotless for your arrival. They will give you a warm welcome and a detailed introduction to the apartment, explain everything you need to know about the neighbourhood and attend to all your needs during your stay. They are a team of professionals with experience in managing apartments in cities around the world including Lisbon, London, Rome, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, and Bangkok. They perfectly know how to deliver the best service to ensure a wonderful stay. I trust them to look after you and give you a warm welcome! If you have any questions about your stay, please get in touch through the channel platform.
On the banks of the River Tejo, in the north-east of Lisbon, sits Parque das Nações; a modern redeveloped area that was completely transformed in 1998 for the World Exposition, with a futuristic development of modern buildings that stand in complete contrast to the old town of Lisbon to its west. The Vasco Da Gama Mall features some of the top brand name shops in the city, as well as a rooftop terrace where you can enjoy a drink or a bite to eat with excellent views out over the Tejo river. For music fans, the 20,000 seat Altice Arena regularly welcomes the biggest names in the world of rock and pop music. One of the highlights of the area is the Oceanário de Lisboa; a large modern Aquarium on the banks of the Tejo with sharks, rays, penguins and tropical fish. For views over the river and the entire local area, the viewing platform at the Vasco da Gama Tower (built for the World Exposition) offers exceptional vistas.
In terms of finding a great place to eat in Parque das Nações, Senhor Peixe (Mr. Fish) is a down to earth seafood restaurant serving dishes like lobster rice and fried cuttlefish, as well as fish of the day brought fresh from the Port of Setúbal. Alternatively, La Brasserie de L'Entrecôte is the best example of French brasserie cuisine in Portugal and Honorato is one of the best gourmet burger joints in the city. As for where to go for a drink in the evening, Sky Bar Oriente is located on the 16th floor of a hotel overlooking the Oceanarium and the river Tejo, with an excellent cocktail list and even better views. Rocket Bar is a cheap and cheerful place on the waterfront north of the Vasco da Gama bridge with live entertainment as you drink. Finally, Bliss Bar is located next to the arena so you can watch the boats bob on the water as you sip a cocktail.
There is a subway station near the apartment, but if you fly to Lisbon we recommend use taxi to go from the airport to the apartment (takes between 5-10 minutes). If you are traveling by car, you can park in the garage of the building (please inform when doing the reservation).
- The flat capacity is for 4 people, no additional guests allowed.
- Check-in and keys: please note there will be a €25 fee for check-ins before 8 am and after 10 pm, and guests will be charged €40 for lost keys or lockouts.
- Hot water: the water heater has limited capacity. Once the hot water runs out, it will take some time for the water to warm up.
- Electricity: It is fairly common in Lisbon for the electricity to trip if more than 2 high wattage electrical appliances are being used at the same time. Guests are advised to keep this in mind when using appliances like heaters, washing machine, hairdryers, toasters, fans, etc, and there will be a €40 charge in case of electricity trips due to overuse. Most homes in Portugal don’t have central heating or air conditioning, heaters and fans will be provided.
- City tax and ID: Government mandated city tax of €2 per person per day (except children under 12 years), will be charged to you at check-in and your Govt ID will be collected at check-in for submission to the authorities as required by local laws. Please note city tax is only applicable for a maximum of 7 days continuously, we do not accept cash.
- Finally, please be eco-friendly and turn off all the lights and electrical appliances (such as heaters and fans) when you leave the apartment!Get the full listing »