Welcome to our bright 2 bedroom apartment! Located in the historic neighborhood of Ajuda in Belém, it’s a stylish and comfortable place to stay and has terrific transport links.
It has been completely renovated and has everything you need for a great stay in Lisbon! It’s great for couples, solo adventures, business travelers, and families (with children).
Explore the neighborhood and enjoy this unique part of Lisbon.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
Our beautiful apartment is ideally located in the historical neighborhood of Ajuda in Belém, just a short distance from many bus stops and a leisurely 15-minute walk from the waterfront, as well as Belém station, which will connect you to downtown Lisbon.
The living area is lovely and airy with a comfy sofa and a TV, so you can kick back and relax. It also includes a dining table that seats 4.
The kitchen area is open plan and stylish and has everything you need to prepare a meal.
Get a wonderful night’s rest in the lovely double bedroom - it has beautiful floors, and a comfortable double bed fitted with luxury linens and a colorful throw.
There's also another bedroom with two single beds, also fitted with luxury linen.
The modern bathroom is the perfect place to freshen up - wake up in the mornings with a fantastic shower!
My place will be professionally cleaned before your stay.
Guests have access to the entire place!
You can park in the street, is free or you have a public park at the entrance of the street.
You may occasionally hear noise from neighboring apartments, as most buildings in Lisbon aren’t soundproofed!
#Interaction with guests
My friends at Hostmaker are looking after my home while I am away; they are a short-lets management service team who know Lisbon like the back of their hand! I trust them to look after you and give you a warm welcome! If you have any questions about your stay, please get in touch through the channel platform.
Located just to the north of the Belém district and the banks of the Tejo River, Ajuda is a picturesque neighborhood home to the stunning National Palace of Ajuda, which was the royal residence of the Portuguese monarchy in the 19th century. The area is also home to the oldest Botanical Gardens in Europe and the first in Portugal, safeguarding a 400-year-old tree at its center. The hilltop location of Ajuda means that there are plenty of beautiful views across the city and over the Tejo River to be enjoyed from across the neighborhood.
If you’re looking for a place to eat, then Ajuda has plenty of great restaurants to suit your taste and budget. For delicious seafood, try O Mercado do Peixe with its unpretentious atmosphere and family-friendly vibe. Meanwhile, Páteo Alfacinha serves seafood along with other Portuguese dishes in a rustic and relaxed environment. Estufa Real is the ideal place for brunch in the greenhouse in the beautiful Botanical Gardens.
Bus (Carris) (Phone number hidden by Airbnb)
Train(CP) - Belém station
Tram 15 E / 18 E
There is free parking on the street.
- The flat capacity is for 4 people, no additional guests allowed.
- Check-in and keys: please note there will be a €25 fee for check-ins before 8 am and after 10 pm, and guests will be charged €40 for lost keys or lockouts.
- Hot water: the water heater has limited capacity. Once the hot water runs out, it will take some time for the water to warm up.
- Electricity: It is fairly common in Lisbon for the electricity to trip if more than 2 high wattage electrical appliances are being used at the same time. Guests are advised to keep this in mind when using appliances like heaters, washing machine, hairdryers, toasters, fans, etc, and there will be a €40 charge in case of electricity trips due to overuse. Most homes in Portugal don’t have central heating or air conditioning, heaters and fans will be provided.
- City tax and ID: Government mandated city tax of €2 per person per day (except children under 12 years), will be charged to you at check-in and your Govt ID will be collected at check-in for submission to the authorities as required by local laws. Please note city tax is only applicable for a maximum of 7 days continuously, we do not accept cash.
- Finally, please be eco-friendly and turn off all the lights and electrical appliances (such as heaters and fans) when you leave the apartment!Get the full listing »