Welcome to my home. It’s a lovely 2 bedroom apartment with a beautiful and cozy design. Located near Bairro Alto in the neighbourhood of Encarnação, you’ll also be within easy reach of many Lisbon icons and attractions.
My place has everything you need for a comfortable stay and a unique Lisbon experience!
My 2 bedroom apartment gives a relaxed feel. It’s the ideal place to come back to after a day of exploring. Great transport links mean you’ll be right in the hub of the city but able to escape the hustle and bustle!
The living area is bright and airy. The room has a comfy sofa and a flat-screen TV, so sit back and make yourself at home! The sofa also unfolds into a double sofa bed.
Space includes a dining area with a contemporary dining table that seats 6 so you can enjoy a meal with family or friends.
You’ll find everything you need to prepare a quick meal in the stylish kitchen. All the appliances are modern and easy to use, including a coffee machine, toaster, and microwave.
You also have access to a lovely back patio with seating area for 4 people! Sit out and enjoy a morning coffee in warmer weather.
In the master bedroom, get a wonderful night’s rest on the super comfortable double bed, fitted with fresh, luxury linens. There is plenty of storage space so you won’t have to live out of your suitcase; get unpacking and start feeling at home right away.
The second bedroom is also cozy, with a double bed and crisp, white linens.
Freshen up in the lovely bathroom - wake up in the mornings with a fantastic shower.
My property will be professionally cleaned before your stay.
You will have the whole place to yourself. We will provide you with the basic products needed for cooking and shower. The whole place is available.
You can park in the street and it is free from 7 pm to 9 am!
My friends at Hostmaker are looking after my home while I am away; they are a short-lets management service team who know Lisbon like the back of their hand! I trust them to look after you and give you a warm welcome! If you have any questions about your stay, please get in touch through the channel platform.
Known as the bohemian district in the heart of Lisbon’s old town, Barrio Alto transforms dramatically as day turns to night, from picturesque shopping district to a creative, hip neighborhood of trendy bars and restaurants. For the best sunset views in the neighborhood, head to the Miradouro de Santa Catarina, a viewing platform with cafes and bars where you can meet people of all cultures. The lookout is currently closed for renovations but is expected to reopen soon with nightly live music at sunset. You’ll be able to enjoy views over the city and the river Tejo with a glass of Portuguese wine. You can enjoy a slice of Lisbon’s history by riding the beautifully restored 19th-century yellow funicular railway, the Elevador da Bica, up or down the steep hill in the Bica area.
For a bite to eat, try Bistro 100 Maneiras for a high-quality evening meal where old Yugoslavian dishes are presented alongside traditional Portuguese cuisine. If you want to try some dishes from Asia, you should go to Chiado. Meanwhile, Adega Machado is a small Portuguese restaurant hidden away from the usual tourist trail. The menu is expensive but the addition of brilliant traditional Fado music makes it worth the premium prices. For that perfect evening drinking spot, head to The Old Pharmacy; a bar of small and intimate table arrangements that used to be a working pharmacy. Alternatively, in the Lower Bairro Alto, you can visit the Park Bar where you can enjoy the views from the rooftop across the River Tejo as you sip on a drink amongst the decorative plants. Park is situated on the roof of a multi-storey car park and offers great cocktails, delicious burgers and brilliant views in a relaxed and unpretentious atmosphere.
Rossio is the nearest metro station to the apartment, just a 10 minute walk away. It is on the Green line, which connects you to Cais do Sodré and more. Exploring Lisbon could hardly be easier!
From the airport, take the red line and change at Alameda Station to the green line - this will take you around 35min.
- The flat capacity is for 6 people, no additional guests allowed. There is a double sofa bed in the living room.
- Check-in and keys: please note there will be a €25 fee for check-ins before 8 am and after 10 pm, and guests will be charged €40 for lost keys or lockouts.
- Hot water: the water heater has limited capacity. Once the hot water runs out, it will take some time for the water to warm up.
- Electricity: It is fairly common in Lisbon for the electricity to trip if more than 2 high wattage electrical appliances are being used at the same time. Guests are advised to keep this in mind when using appliances like heaters, washing machine, hairdryers, toasters, fans, etc, and there will be a €40 charge in case of electricity trips due to overuse. Most homes in Portugal don’t have central heating or air conditioning, heaters and fans will be provided.
- City tax and ID: Government mandated city tax of €2 per person per day (except children under 12 years), will be charged to you at check-in and your Govt ID will be collected at check-in for submission to the authorities as required by local laws. Please note city tax is only applicable for a maximum of 7 days continuously, we do not accept cash.
- Finally, please be eco-friendly and turn off all the lights and electrical appliances (such as heaters and fans) when you leave the apartment!
- Please note there is no elevator in the building. You will have to walk up to approximately 40 steps to get to the flat.Get the full listing »