The studio has 45 square meters + a terrace with a view over the Douro River and the city. Ideal for 2, but accommodates up to 4 people!
FULLY EQUIPPED APARTMENT
• King Size Bed (160 cm x 200 cm)
• Double Sofa Bed (140 cm x 190 cm)
• 40'' LCD TV, Cable TV with international channels, DVD Player (and movies as well)
• Free Wireless Internet
• Kitchenette with electric oven, electric stove, microwave, fridge with a small freezer compartment and dishwasher.
• Small appliances such as coffee machine, kettle, toaster, sandwich maker, electric squeezer, handheld blender.
• Eating table with 2 chairs (and 2 folding stools also available)
• Bathroom with shower (hairdryer available)
• Bed Linen and Towels
• Small laundry with washing and dryer machine, iron/iron board and a drying stand that you can use indoor or in the terrace.
You will also have air conditioning (for heating and cooling) and and a portable handheld scale so you can weight your luggage.
LARGE TERRACE WITH AN AMAZING VIEW
On the upper floor of the apartment you will find a large terrace (45 square meters) with direct view to The Douro river and the city.
The terrace is equipped with:
• Table with 4 comfortable chairs
• 2 sun chairs
• A shower (cold water)
LOCATED IN PORTO HISTORIC CENTRE
The apartment is located in Porto Historic Centre, in the area that was classified as 'World Heritage' by UNESCO in 1996.
From here you can walk to the most important touristic spots! Good restaurants and bars are just around the corner as well! :)
Licensed local lodging accommodation, registered at Turismo de Portugal (6452/AL).
1. I really care about the apartment, so please take care of it like it was yours.
2. Parties are not allowed
3. Pets are not allowed, sorry!
4. Smoking inside is not allowed.
5. The "official" check-in time is after 14h00 and the check-out time is maximum at 11h00, but if the apartment is available other arrangements can be made. I am flexible with this!
6. I am obliged to communicate your stay to the Immigration and Borders Service (SEF), so I will ask some Passport or ID Card details (like in any hotel).
From the 1st of March 2018, there's a city tax of EUR 2per person/per night. This is paid upon arrival.
This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older. It is subject to a maximum amount of EUR 14 per guest.Get the full listing »