An Attractive & very Typical studio in a last floor with terrace - sea views holiday home with Air conditioning cabo television & FREE wireless Internet
parking without problems near the apartment
Enjoy the sun on the balcony as much as on the terrace all day , but it also offers panoramic views of the brilliant blue sea , the view from the cliffs coast to Lagos or Monchique
- In the Balcony you have at your disposal a settee, dining table, two armchairs a sun lounger awning to lower electrical outlet to be able to use outdoors
Is a studio in open space living / sleeping area
Dining table with 4 chairs
Couch with chaise longue which if required makes a double or single bed
television sound sysstem
The double bed it´s a Murphy bed
as a Studio where our concern was to equip with everything we needed for a beach house offering maximum comfort and equipment.
You will find in my house
Barbecue for make some grilled + hat + sun loungers 2 chairs - can be used for sunbathing, or just sit, relax and see the magnificent sunset at sea panoramic landscape of bright blue sea cliffs to view the coast to Lagos or the Monchique
bed linen and bath towels
Towels sun hat bag and chairs to take to the beach an fishing rod with reel two snorking kit
Microwave with grill fridge - electric hob - extractor - toaster - coffee machine - coffee grinder machine shakes -juicer - mini-vacuum cleaner chopper - moulinex pass electric vite machine chop ice manual for a caipirinha toaster pots and pans teapotdishwashing machine
A welcome guide is available with information from some of the house logistics and another with suggestions / recommendations on the little decorating bike
The operating instructions of the devices are in the blue and white dossier next to the sound system
Also near to the sound system has another dossier blue with more information; Guide of restaurants, phrasebook, and other information: public transport routes taxi phone number
- if you need extra electrical extension you find in the cabinet in the kitchen above the smoke extractor
- power adapter is inside a small cabinet (electrical panel) that is on the left just after the entrance of the house
- If you need a vacuum cleaner in the closet under the sink in the bathroom
In the kitchen in the cupboard underneath the dishwasher has pots and pans
- to prevent the switchboard from being switched off with excessive load, I recommend that do not use at the same time the electric plate the kettle the dishwasher and the term accumulator
- ELECTRICITY is very expensive in Portugal so I ask you to have a rational use and care with the operation of the equipment namely closed doors when you have turned on the air conditioning
In Aldeia das Chaminés you'll get the best of both worlds, a quiet and relaxed atmosphere to enjoy a beautiful sunset from the terrace, or chilling out in the balcony with a caipirinha in one hand and a fresh grilled fish in the other, but you're still just in 5 minutes walking distance from the town square where you will find live music every night, several restaurants, pubs, bars and night clubs to end a great day.
The apartment is ideally located:
- praia do vale covo 5 minutes walk
- praia do Carvoeiro 10 minutes walk
- Algar Seco boneca 7 minutes walk
- praia Vale Centeanes at 1.5 km
- Farol Alfanzina 2 km
- praia do Carvalho 3 km
- praia Benagil 5 km
- praia da Marinha 6 km (ranked in the 10 most beautiful in the world by some website)
- Award winning golf courses Vale da Pinta and Gramacho = short 10 minutes drive.
- Slide & Splash Water Park = 10 minutes by car.
- Zoo Marine 15 minutes drive
- Guia's shopping center = 20 minutes by car.
- Carvoeiro has a wide variety of shops and large supermarket in the vicinity with fresh produce for all your self catering needs, and:
- good restaurants with a wide range of cuisine available.
- bars and cafes
- delicious ice cream houses
- live music in Beach of Carvoeiro
If you want something other than beach, , you still have a wide array to choose from, trekking by the clifs, horse riding, water parks, wine tasting (Lagoa's wine is worth a sip) and of course GOLF. At a 5 minutes drive you have the well known Vale de Milho course, but also Vale de Pinta and Quinta do Gramacho.
Location is about ten minutes walk from the town centre Carvoeiro and the beach. It is in a nice quiet area.. There is also another beach about 15 minutes walk away from town- vale centianes, worth exploring as it's nicely surrounded by the cliffs
Praia do Carvoeiro has something for everyone. Known for its quiet and secure beaches with golden sand and turquoise clear waters, it maintains a delicate balance between tradition and modernity, making it a rather interesting place to visit .
There are many tourist attractions and also a wide variety of activities including Aqua slide parks , Zoo Marine , Jeep Safari , golf course within walking distance of the apartment
Around Carvoeiro there the best water slide parks in Europe
check-in is at 15pm, if you need other time please tell me if there is availability can be flexible
check-out ar 12pm
long term rental not over one month
only one cleaning anf change of clothes is inclued in the rentalGet the full listing »