Cozy Room is a room with shared bathroom, is located on the first floor of the art-deco period house, has access to a garden where you can enjoy the calm of the interior of the block and a living space with a hammock and chairs for sunbeds.
The room is equipped with a fan and electric heating.
This is a very comfortable and cozy small room, with a balcony with a seating area that overlooks the garden and allows you to enjoy the landscape and the interior life of the block.
The bed is double and has a very comfortable orthopedic mattress.
We put bedding, pillows and towels.
We offer slippers for your comfort.
We have a welcome drink specially prepared for you and we will try to give you various information that can support you during your stay in Porto and even in the north of Portugal.
ACCESS TO THE HOSTS:
- Guests have access to the shared kitchen and equipped with refrigerator, electric hob and oven, espresso machine and coffee capsules, electric kettle, toaster, varieties of teas and teas, sugar, olive oil, salt, and other spices to prepare meals light. It also has access to the living room (with sitting area and dining table) and to the toilet, all on the social floor of the house.
- The garden of the house is very quiet, with sun loungers chairs and a hammock bed with mosquito net.
My space is close to public transport, the airport, the city center, parks, art and culture, it is good for couples and individual adventures.
Inserted in a house built in the beginning of the century. XX, new art-deco style, is a small and very cozy room with a large glass door that gives access to the balcony where it enjoys the sunrise and sunset.
I leave my guests at ease, but I am available whenever they need me.
RULES OF THE HOUSE:
The house is of old construction in stone and wood:
- When going out or going into the house at night please be quiet as you go up or down the stairs. You can always use the slippers we put at your disposal.
- Only use the dishwasher between 11:30 am and 6:00 p.m.
- During the summer we have fans in the rooms for your convenience. The house is very cool because it is in stone.
- During the winter all rooms are equipped with electric heaters.
- From 1 March 2018 a tourist tax will be charged in the city of Porto, from € 2 per person / night, up to a maximum of 7 nights (inclusive), children under 13 years of age are exempt . This fee will be paid in cash upon check-in. Thank you for understanding.
The Bonfim is an area of the city that developed from the mid-nineteenth century, which gives romantic characteristics to the streets and buildings. Streets shaded by large trees and houses of classical style, new art and art-deco composes a unique environment in the city of Porto. Then people, born or emigrated, who live and work in this neighborhood, dedicate themselves to small and multiple businesses, which make it a unique place to live and enjoy.
A typical neighborhood in the city of Porto where you will find a wide variety of cafes, supermarkets, banks, post office, traditional restaurants, police station and gardens.
It can not be better. The Campanhã train station is a 10-minute walk or 3-minute metro ride from Campo 24 Agosto station (2 minutes from the house). Furthermore, the line serving this station connects directly with Porto airport (Line E), in about 35 minutes.
The neighborhood of Bonfim is located in the city's nascent area, 8 min walk from the Bolhão Market, 10 min. from the city center and 20 min. of the Ribeira area, near the Douro River.
NOTE: Please inform us of your estimated time of arrival, we have the possibility to receive you with a flexible schedule, upon your notice and to store your bags if the room is not ready.
Thank you for your choice !!
Until nowGet the full listing »