The P309 Soft Room is a spacious room that has a bathroom on the private balcony. is a small bathroom. The balcony is covered with an awning and a vertical screen that protects from wind and rain. You can always use the bathroom inside the house, shared with another room.
The room has fan and automatic electric heating. The beds, being type hotel beds, can be single or double, according to your preference.
It is located on the 1st floor of an art deco house from the 18th century. XX. The ambience of this room conveys peace and tranquility. You can enjoy the balcony with chairs, overlooking the garden of the house. You will love this room and the tranquility of the house.
ACCESS TO THE HOSTS ::
- Guests have access to the shared kitchen and equipped with refrigerator, electric plate, espresso machine and coffee capsules, electric kettle, toaster, varieties of teas and teas, sugar, olive oil, salt, and other spices to prepare light meals. They also have access to the living room (with sitting area and dining table) and to the toilet, all on the social floor of the house.
- The garden of the house is very quiet, with several green species, sun loungers chairs and a hammock with mosquito net.
My space is close to public transport, the airport, the city center, parks, art and culture, it is good for couples and individual adventures.
Inserted in a house built in the beginning of the century. XX, new art-deco style, is a small and very cozy room with a large glass door that gives access to the balcony where it enjoys the sunrise and sunset.
I leave my guests at ease, but I am available whenever they need me.
RULES OF THE HOUSE:
The house is of old construction in stone and wood:
- When going out or going into the house at night please be quiet as you go up or down the stairs. You can always use the slippers we put at your disposal.
- Only use the dishwasher between 11:30 am and 6:00 p.m.
- During the summer we have fans in the rooms for your convenience. The house is very cool because it is in stone.
- During the winter all rooms are equipped with electric heaters.
- From 1 March 2018 a tourist tax will be charged in the city of Porto, from € 2 per person / night, up to a maximum of 7 nights (inclusive), children under 13 years of age are exempt . This fee will be paid in cash upon check-in. Thank you for understanding.
The Bonfim is an area of the city that developed from the mid-nineteenth century, which gives romantic characteristics to the streets and buildings. Streets shaded by large trees and houses of classical style, new art and art-deco composes a unique environment in the city of Porto. Then people, born or emigrated, who live and work in this neighborhood, dedicate themselves to small and multiple businesses, which make it a unique place to live and enjoy.
A typical neighborhood in the city of Porto where you will find a wide variety of cafes, supermarkets, banks, post office, traditional restaurants, police station and gardens.
It can not be better. The Campanhã train station is a 10-minute walk or 3-minute metro ride from Campo 24 Agosto station (2 minutes from the house). Furthermore, the line serving this station connects directly with Porto airport (Line E), in about 35 minutes.
The neighborhood of Bonfim is located in the city's nascent area, 8 min walk from the Bolhão Market, 10 min. from the city center and 20 min. of the Ribeira area, near the Douro River.
NOTE: Please inform us of your estimated time of arrival, we have the possibility to receive you with a flexible schedule, upon your notice and to store your bags if the room is not ready.
Thank you for your choice !!
Until nowGet the full listing »