Luminous apartment full of charm in historic area of Lisbon.
The brand new apartment "Lis Apartments Arroios IV" in the heart of Lisbon has capacity up to 4 people.
Guests benefit from fully equipped house and exquisite decoration with Portuguese details.
Here guests can enjoy the unique combination of being in the center, at Arroios neighborhood, near most interesting places in Lisbon, while at the same time enjoy peace and quietness.
It is a great choice for couples, families with children and small groups.
"Lis Apartments Arroios IV" is 1 Bedroom apartment - up to 4 guests, in Arroios neighborhood, one of the most central places of Lisbon, at walking distance from all main attractions such as theaters, museums, shops, restaurants, coffee shops, bars and night-life.
It's a full independent apartment with 80 sq. meters (861 sq. feet).
- One elegant private bedroom with two single beds / mattress [90 cm × 200 cm (35 in × 79 in)] under request and availability.
- Crib and high chair for children are available, under request.
- Bright spacious living room with dining area for 4, a double sofa-bed, full HD LCD TV, Cable TV with more than 40 channels and Children's TV Channels.
- Blackouts in all sleeping areas
- Full equipped kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, oven, hob, freezer, refrigerator, coffee machine, kettle, juice maker, toaster and kitchen utensils
- Private bathroom with shower, bath amenities, hairdryer and towels.
The apartment also offers:
- Free Wi-Fi high speed internet service
- Iron and ironing board
- Extraordinary cotton sheets, towels and other linen included
- Double glazed windows
- Windows to the outside in all rooms
- Security entrance door
- Buzzer / Intercom
- Air conditioning equipment
- Fan and heater
- Other furniture, fixtures and fittings.
Completely renewed by an interior designer, "Lis Apartments Arroios IV" imbues the interiors of the apartment with design elements that are both Portuguese and characteristic of local history and culture, making them absolutely unique in Lisbon.
Overall, it was a very nice stay.
Guests will have access to the full independent apartment.
We will give all necessary information upon arrival.
We interact with guests the way guests want. We live in Lisbon, so any guests need to be available to help.
Guests can contact us anytime (message or phone).
Check-in / Check-out policy:
Check-in after 15:00 (3pm) and check-out before 11:00 (11am). But we try to be flexible, if possible. Contact us for further information. Check-in after 00:00 should always be informed and obtained our agreement before booking.
In the day and hour of your arrival someone will be at the apartment to make your check in and explain everything you need to know, as well as give some advice about your stay.
Please note that from the 1st of January 2016 a city tax of EUR 1 per person, per night is not included in the total price and should be paid on site. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older. It is subject to a maximum amount of EUR 7 per guest.
SEF (Foreigners and Borders Service), which surveys foreign nationals in the country, including members of the European Union.
All guests must present their identification documents to host and fill out a check-in form with identification information such as full name, date of birth, place of birth, nationality, country of residence, city of residence, type of ID (Passport, Identity card, ID number and country of issuance.
The data of non-Portuguese nationality will be reported to the SEF (Foreigners and Borders Service).
Please note that it is a 1st floor without lift, and therefore not suitable for persons with mobility problems.
It is easy to park a car near the apartment. As you are in the center of the city, all the cars pay to park, like in almost all other big cities in the world. Anyway, you probably do not need a car to visit the city.
Travelers with Children and Infants:
The maximum number of persons allowed in the apartment is 4. That number includes all the children and infants traveling with adults.
If any doubts, do not hesitate to contact us if you are bringing children with you and you are more than 4 in total.
Arroios is a nice and quiet area, with lots of typical Portuguese small business 'mom and pop' and food shops.
It has great markets and good prices in restaurants and shops.
It's an interesting place to live, it's central location, accessibility, public transportation and good social facilities such as schools, hospitals and police.
To eat out, try small restaurants with great Portugese food.
Chiado, Downtown and Alfama are easily reached by public transport, and even at night a taxi is no more than 10 euros.
Arroios is in permanent development, being nowadays one of the artistic areas in expansion.
"Lis Apartments Arroios IV" is situated in a typical street within Arroios area, right in the city center, near one of Lisbon's main avenues - Avenida da Liberdade (800m).
It is just a few minutes from amenities such as groceries, laundry, cafes and restaurants.
"Lis Apartments Arroios IV" also lies within easy access to:
- Other trendy sites such as Rossio (200m), Alfama, Chiado (1,2 km), Bairro Alto (1,6 Km), Praça do Comercio, Intendente and Martim Moniz (600m)
- Several bus stops and subway stations (only 300m or Martim Moniz-500m at Green Line): only 5 minutes walking
- Airport Humberto Delgado in Lisbon: just 20 minutes by taxi (7km)
- 15 minutes walking to Boat and Train Stations as you navigate your next Portuguese adventure to Algarve, Sintra or Cascais.
- Major iconic historical and touristic sites, including the breathtaking St. George's Castle
- Beautiful gardens, bike paths and enchanting River front view
This apartment is a real home away from home.
Welcome to Lisbon! We hope you feel at home and have a nice stay.Get the full listing »