Douro Bridges is on the 3rd floor of Douro Riverside - a set of 3 new renovated flats located by the Douro river, just less than 5 min walk of D. Luis I bridge, Port Wine Cellars, Riverside, MTR / Metro Stations, and of course, the trendiest bars, cafes, restaurants you can find from either Port or Gaia sides.
Each flat tells a chapter of history port, Which is Often Referred to as "the City of Bridges", the it has 7 bridges along the Douro river.
- Other 2 flats available in the same building (check profile)
- Unique location at river level, enjoying the waterfront view to Douro's river and the iconic Ribeira.
- Very short walking distance from D. Luis I bridge, trendiest bars, cafes, restaurants, Port Wine cellars and underground stations - see section neighborhood
- 24 hours self-checkin. We value our guests' privacy and we understand That You may have more interesting things to the than the check-in procedure.
- Decorated with respect and care to convey the history of Douro history.
- Natural light all day long and the gift of great direct sunlight!
- Free high-speed internet access guaranteed (100 / 100Mbps)
- Air Conditioning: heating & cooling
- Fully furnished kitchen in the secular renovated building
- Smart TV with Netflix and Spotify accounts just in case you want to relax a bit with a glass of Port Wine
- Free personalized guide with our suggestions to eat, play and see.
- Free car parking at the 5min walk or 350m distance (outdoor park)
- Access to all the flat facilities and amenities - there are many!
- Free outdoor car parking at 5min walk or 350m distance, subject to availability and upon request. Alternatively, you have a indoor car paid parking 50m away.
#Interaction With guests
During your stay feel free to call, message or email me for everything you may need to make your stay in Porto pleasant trip. I'll be very happy to help you! :)
We Also Provide digital personalized guide with our personal suggestions to eat, play and see.
- 2 min walking distance from D. Luis I bridge, Port Wine Cellars and the trendiest bars, cafes, restaurants, and nightlife spots from either Port and Gaia side of the river.
- 5 min walking distance to MTR / subway station (Hill Garden - yellow line), just two stations far away of S. Bento or Aliados
- Less than 15 minutes by MTR / subway to the most iconic sightseeing: Clerics, Palácio da Bolsa, Bolhão Market, Santa Catarina, Cafe Majestic, Lello's Bookstore, Porto Cathedral (Cathedral), Allies
- Hill Garden (Yellow Line) underground station (5 min walk)
- Airport underground station (38 min underground)
- São Bento train / underground station (underground 8 min)
- Underground station Allies (9 underground min)
- Underground Trindade station (11 min underground)
- Bolhão underground station (underground 12 min)
# Other things to note
-The Flat is located on the 2nd floor of the building. This is an ancient building so there is no elevator. You have to climb the stairs but the view will be worth it.
One double size bed and a sofa-bed in other room suited for other two guests with dimensions of 120cm x 200cm.
#License Or registration number
39652 / ALGet the full listing »