WHAT YOU MUST KNOW:
â€¢ You are in the heart of Porto city in a renovated historic building next to Aliados
ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ Themed under culture and arts, you'll find yourself surrounded by fascinating books on arts and travel, classic movie posters, and one iconic music production of each generation, as well as a record player to enjoy them
â€¢ 2 min away from Aliados metro station and 3 min away from S.Bento trains and metro station
â€¢ Free WiFi + CableTV+ Netflix
â€¢ Baby cot available by request for 10â‚¬/stay.
Meticulously decorated, you will find an artistic and contemporary space in a very traditional area of Porto.
- Luxuriously finished and decorated, this apartment is the right choice for those who value a distinctive experience;
- Spacious and beautiful terrace;
- Fully equipped kitchenette and bathroom with all the essential amenities;
- Amenities include bathroom essentials (shampoo, shower gel, toilet paper, towels, hair dryer, etc.); kitchen essentials (spices, extra virgin olive oil, coffee, tea, complimentary bottle of water, etc.); and others (iron & table, cleaning material, baby crib and high chair upon request, etc.);
- Comfortable Pull-out couch that can accommodate 2 extra people;
- Fast WiFi and TV;
- Amazing design and readily available support.
- Guests have private access to the entire apartment;
- There is free and unlimited internet connection;
- The kitchenette is fully equipped: necessary cooking ware; initial cooking kit including salt, pepper, olive oil, sugar; tableware including wine glasses, etc;
- Other essential amenities: hair dryer, Iron & table, hangers, etc;
- If there is anything important missing, let us know and we'll provide it ASAP;
- We let our guests decide on the level of interaction they wish;
- We are always available to help with local suggestions and are happy to meet up with our guests;
-Â We are readily available in the most used messaging systems.
It is located in one of the most traditional areas of Porto. Difficult to be more central in Porto, it is 3 min away of many attractions as Torre dos ClÃ©rigos, Avenida dos Aliados, City Hall, the famous street of Rua das Flores, the Cathedral and others. Besides that, you will also find everything you might need as Supermarkets, Pharmacies, Cafes, Restaurants and Bars super close by.
There are many bus stops around and a metro station 2 min away.
- The best way to get around is by public transportation. Leave the stress of traffic home and enjoy the city by foot!Get the full listing »