WHAT YOU MUST KNOW:
â€¢ You are in the HEART of Porto city (2min walk to the River; 8 from Ribeira)
â€¢ Beautifully decorated by Portuguese architects
â€¢ Hosts ALWAYS available on chat for support
â€¢ There is HEATING in the Studio (we'll heat in advance if needed)
â€¢ FREE INTERNET and TV w/ Free NETFLIX
â€¢ Stairs shortcut straight to the river sideway. Easy to catch a tram or a bus
Situated in Porto, just 0.7 miles from Tram Museum, Mermaid Studio offers accommodation with free WiFi. The Lello Bookshop is within 1.1 miles of the apartment.
This apartment has a flat-screen TV, a seating area, a kitchenette with a dishwasher and an oven, and 1 bathroom.
Paris Galleries Street is 1.1 miles from the apartment, while Clerigos Tower is 1.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Francisco SÃ¡ Carneiro Airport, 9.9 miles from the property.
UniÃ£o de Freguesias do Centro is a great choice for travellers interested in architecture, city walks and wine.
This is our guests' favourite part of Porto, according to independent reviews.
- Guests have private access to the entire apartment.
- The kitchen is fully equipped: necessary cooking ware; initial cooking kit including salt, pepper, extra-virgin olive oil, sugar; tableware including wine glasses, etc.
- Other essential amenities: hair dryer, cleaning material, writing material, etc.
- If there is anything important missing let us know and we'll provide it ASAP.
- We let our guests decide on the level of interaction they wish.
- We are always available to help with local suggestions and are happy to meet up with our guests
-Â We are readily available in the most used messaging systems: WhatsApp and iMessage, but also through call, Airbnb chat, email, etc.
Reach the river in only 2 minutes, with the AlfÃ¢ndega do Porto and the Museu Nacional de Soares dos Reis also an easy stroll away. Browse the artworks on show at Paris Galleries Street and walk to PalÃ¡cio da Bolsa from this super-central location.
The best way to get to the apartment from the airport by pubic transport is bus, Take the bus number 601 to the stop "Hosp. Sto. Antonio" and from there it's a short 10 minute walk (downhill) to the apartment!
- The best way to get around is by public transportation. Leave the stress of traffic home and enjoy the city by foot!
- This is a ground floor apartment.Get the full listing »