WHAT YOU MUST KNOW:
â€¢ You are in the HEART of Porto city (10min walk to the River)
â€¢ Beautifully decorated by Portuguese interior designers
â€¢ Hosts ALWAYS available on chat for support
â€¢ There is Air Conditioning in the Apartment
â€¢ FREE INTERNET and TV.
â€¢ Great accessibility (tram, bus)
This apartment is the result of an architect renovation of a historical building. It seeks an harmonious blend of the Porto tradition (such as the wooden floor and window frames) with contemporary architecture.
- Guests have private access to the entire apartment.
- There is free and unlimited 100MB internet connection as well as free access to a Netflix account.
- The kitchen is fully equipped: necessary cooking ware; initial cooking kit including salt, pepper, olive oil, sugar; tableware including wine glasses, etc.
- Other essential amenities: hair dryer, cleaning material, writing material, etc.
- If there is anything important missing let us know and we'll provide it ASAP.
- We let our guests decide on the level of interaction they wish.
- We are always available to help with local suggestions and are happy to meet up with our guests
- We are readily available in the most used messaging systems: WhatsApp and iMessage, but also through call, Airbnb chat, email, etc.
Situated just 10 minutes from the river, popular points of interest near the apartment include the Tram Museum, Boavista Roundabout, and Soares dos Reis National Museum. There are also multiple bus lines right by the apartment.
The best way to get to the apartment from the airport by pubic transport is bus, Take the bus number 601 to the stop "Pr. da Galize" and from there it's a short 10 minute walk (downhill) to the apartment!
- The best way to get around is by public transportation. Leave the stress of traffic home and enjoy the city by foot!
- There are multiple stairs in the building to access the apartment!Get the full listing »