Welcome to your stylish home away from home in Lisbon!
The living area combines a bold, stylish interior decor with gorgeous finishing touches to create a beautiful, eye-catching and relaxing place to live. Take the weight off your feet, chill out on the sofa and make yourself at home in this sophisticated and aesthetically pleasing space! The sofa even converts into a double sofa bed to accommodate extra guests. In the stunningly designed kitchen, you’ll find all the modern appliances you need to cook a delicious meal as well as additional designer touches such as the beautifully laid out pictures.
The master bedroom has a superbly comfortable double bed with fresh luxury linens. There’s also ample storage and wardrobe space built into the wall so you can unpack and settle in.
You can freshen up in the well-appointed bathroom with stunning marbled walls - wake up in the mornings to an energising shower. Towels and toiletries are provided!
A real highlight of the home is the property-long veranda, where you can enjoy the sunshine and enjoy the fresh air.
The property will be fully professionally cleaned before your stay.
You will have access to the entire property and it is important that you are respectful towards your neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Our standard check-in time is at 3pm and our standard check-out time is at 11am.
##INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
My home is being managed by an award-winning property management service team who will do everything they can to ensure you have a fantastic stay! If you have any questions, please get in touch through this website.
Based around a long, wide 19th-century boulevard in the heart of downtown Lisbon, the Avenida da Liberdade neighborhood is awash with high-end shops, beautiful gardens and places to eat and drink. For shopping lovers, the Avenue itself is a heaven of high-end brands including Cartier, Miu Miu, Louis Vuitton, and Gucci, meaning that this area is often dubbed Lisbon’s most chic neighborhood. Just off the famous boulevard is the city’s Botanical Gardens; a perfect place to take a stroll around and enjoy the beautiful greenery.
For a classy bite to eat, make a booking at JNcQUOI, a modern concept space with a restaurant that offers delicious light bites as well as larger meals and has an eye-catching bar. Meanwhile, the best brunch in the area goes to Valverde Hotel’s Sítio, especially if you can grab a poolside seat on a Sunday. For something different, try some traditional Russian dishes at the eccentric Russian Stanislav restaurant.
If you’re looking for a cool spot for an evening drink, then try the Red Frog Speakeasy. There is no sign, and just a red frog by the doorbell to let you know that you’ve arrived at this amazing speakeasy. Alternatively, you can sip on a delicious cocktail as you look out over panoramic views of the city from the Sky Bar, located at the top of the Tivoli Avenida Hotel. Finally, the Deck 7 Bar and Rooftop Lounge is perhaps Lisbon’s only rooftop bar that also features a jacuzzi, for the ultimate indulgence as you sip your cocktail. For a cheap and authentically local Lisbon drinking experience, head to one of the many small kiosks that line both sides of the Avenida da Liberdade where a beer is unlikely to cost you more than €2 and you can enjoy tasty Portuguese snacks for €1.
The Marquês de Pombal and Avenida tube station on the blue line are the closest stations (7 min walk). The number 706 and 704 buses towards the city centre run from stop R. Sta. Marta located 1 minute away from the flat.
The Citymapper app is highly recommended for help getting around! Alternatively, city taxis and Uber or Taxify cars are easy to find.
##THINGS TO NOTE
- The flat capacity is for 4 people. No additional guests allowed. There is a double sofa bed in the living room.
- Please note there is an elevator in the building, but you will have to walk a ramp of stairs (approximately 10 steps) up to the elevator.
- Electricity: It is fairly common in Lisbon for the electricity to trip if more than 2 high wattage electrical appliances are being used at the same time. Please keep this in mind when using appliances like heaters, washing machines, hairdryers, kettles, toasters, fans, etc. Guests will be charged €40 in case electricity trips due to overuse.
- Check-in and keys: please note there will be a €25 fee for check-ins before 8 am and after 10 pm, and guests will be charged €40 for lost keys or lockouts.
- Please note the water heater has limited capacity. Once the hot water runs out, it will take some time for the water to warm up.
- Please be eco-friendly and turn off all the lights and electrical appliances (such as heaters and fans) when you leave the apartment.
- City tax and ID: Government mandated city tax of €2 per person per day (except children under 12 years), will be charged to you at check-in and your Govt ID will be collected at check-in for submission to the authorities as required by local laws. Please note city tax is only applicable for a maximum of 7 days continuously, we do not accept cash.Get the full listing »