Welcome to my home! My beautiful 1 bedroom apartment, in the vibrant city of Lisboa in Penha de França neighbourhood, is a beautiful and comfortable place to stay. You’ll be in the heart of the city.
Explore the neighbourhood and enjoy this unique part of Lisbon.
I hope you enjoy your stay!
My 1 bedroom apartment with beautifully quirky decor and a relaxed feel. It’s the ideal place to come back to after a day of exploring.
You’ll find everything you need to prepare a quick meal in the kitchen. All the appliances are modern and easy to use, including a kettle, toaster, microwave.
In the bedroom, get a wonderful night’s rest on the super comfortable beds, fitted with fresh, luxury linens. There is also storage space, so you won’t have to live out of your suitcase; get unpacking and start feeling at home right away.
Freshen up in the well-appointed bathroom.
My property will be professionally cleaned before your stay.
You will have access to the entire property and it is important that you are respectful towards your neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10 pm.
Our standard check-in time is at 3 pm and our standard check-out time is at 11am.
You may occasionally hear noise from neighbouring apartments, as most buildings in Lisbon aren’t soundproofed!
This home is being managed by an award-winning property management service team who will do everything they can to ensure you have a fantastic stay! If you have any questions, please get in touch through this website.
Located just to the east of the very center of Lisbon is Penha de França; a suburb that sits on top of one of the city’s seven hills. The neighborhood is popular with young professionals and wealthier families living in some of the majestic homes built for the city’s traders of centuries gone by. With its elevated position, there are plenty of excellent views on offer in the neighbourhood, and Miradouro da Penha de França might just be the best vantage point of them all. Portugal is well known for its heritage of making hand-painted tiles, and to really understand this important part of the nation’s history, head to the Museo Nacional do Azulejo for the complete story of the trade.
In terms of great places to eat, Penha de França is well supplied with excellent eateries. Try DaVito for a taste of Italy in the Portuguese capital, or Páteo da Penha for a more traditional Portuguese meal. Solar Minhoto Restaurant also offers a menu of traditional Portuguese fare at reasonable prices and in a fun and relaxed environment. For a tasty drink in the evening, head to the Café Esplanada does Miradouro do Monte Agudo, where you can enjoy a cocktail on the well placed outdoor terrace as you watch the sunset with one of the best views in the city.
The closest Metro Station is called "Anjos" red line, around 10 minutes walk away from the apartment.
There is free parking on the street, although parking is sometimes tricky.
- The flat capacity is for 2 people, no additional guests allowed. There is a double sofa bed in the living room.
- Check-in and keys: please note there will be a €25 fee for check-ins before 8 am and after 10 pm, and guests will be charged €40 for lost keys or lockouts.
- Hot water: the water heater has limited capacity. Once the hot water runs out, it will take some time for the water to warm up.
- Electricity: It is fairly common in Lisbon for the electricity to trip if more than 2 high wattage electrical appliances are being used at the same time. Guests are advised to keep this in mind when using appliances like heaters, washing machine, hairdryers, toasters, fans, etc, and there will be a €40 charge in case of electricity trips due to overuse. Most homes in Portugal don’t have central heating or air conditioning, heaters and fans will be provided.
- City tax and ID: Government mandated city tax of €2 per person per day (except children under 12 years), will be charged to you at check-in and your Govt ID will be collected at check-in for submission to the authorities as required by local laws. Please note city tax is only applicable for a maximum of 7 days continuously, we do not accept cash.
- Finally, please be eco-friendly and turn off all the lights and electrical appliances (such as heaters and fans) when you leave the apartment!Get the full listing »