Located in the historical area of Ajuda, near Belem, Pateo da Paz is a duplex with 40 m2, with 1 bedroom and capacity for 2 people, cozy and with a very pleasant shared exterior patio.
It has 1 bedroom with double bed, living room with TV, kitchen and all the comfort for a memorable stay with family or work.
Access to the main public buses, namely the bus 727 with direct connection to both the center of Lisbon and the historic city center.
- Cozy living room, with TV and kitchen on the lower floor
- 1 bedroom with double bed, lots of natural light on the upper floor
- 1 full bathroom with shower and hair dryer.
- Kitchen in common space, equipped with fridge, freezer, oven and stove, microwave, toaster, kettle, cutlery, crockery, kitchen utensils
- Internet access (wifi)
- Heating with electric radiators
- 2 Fans
- Iron and ironing board
- First aid kit
You will have access to the entire apartment and amenities without restrictions.
Make yourself at home!
What we love:
- Typical Pateo of old Lisbon
- Optimal tourist location
- Simple and functional decoration
- Historical and residential area
- Location close to major tourist attractions
- Near cafes, restaurants. Area with cultural activities
Nearby Points of Interest:
- 5 minutes walk to Jardim Botanico Ajuda
- 5 minutes walk from the bus stop (727,729)
- 5 minutes walk to supermarkets
-10 minutes walk from the Coach Museum
-10 minutes walk from Ajuda National Palace
-10 minutes walk from Jardim de Belém
-15 minutes walk from the Jeronimos Monastery
-15minutes walk to the Cultural Center of Belém
-20 minutes walk from the Monument to the Discoveries
-25 minutes walk from the Torre de Belém
- 750 m from Ajuda National Palace
- 300 m from the bus Stop (727, 729)
- 800 m from Belem (Cultural Center, Coach Museum, Gardens, Museum of Art, Architecture and Technology)
- 850 m from the Tagus River
- 1 km to Belem Train Station
- 2 km from the Lisbon Congress Center
- 2 km from Tapada da Ajuda
- 5 km from Cais do Sodré Metro Station (Green Line)
- 9 km from the Golf Academy of Lisbon
- 8 km from the Lisbon Zoo
- 7 km from Caxias Beach (direct train from Belem)
- 9 km from the beaches of Costa da Caparica
-12 km from Lisbon airport
Please note that we do not have a front desk, so please let us know your arrival time in advance.
Boost your experience in Lisbon with our tips:
- GPS audio guided tour: discover Lisbon at your speed
- Fado and Dinner: an authentic experience
- Chinese medicine: massage and acupuncture
- Airport transfer: let us guide you
- Traditional Portuguese food: delight in the best choices
- Visit Lisbon: we help you choose the best toursGet the full listing »